What's new

Meet our brandnew A350

Since the A350 goes into service later this year we have no delivery yet.

At the moment we have 742 orders.

Compared to 1,031 orders for 786, of which 147 planes delivered. Not bad at all. :D

787 had no competition in its first 5 years in this market segment. Beside that you are from Afghanistan. You aren´t into this type of airplanes. Your country can not afford new types of aircrafts so i doubt you have insight into all of this.

Haha you dumb loser, listen kid. 787 concept was presented in 2004, and 350 mk1 was presented in 2005, so don't try to fool anybody with no competition. 787 was and is superior to 350.

Besides I have been living in France, UK and the United States, and it is your country which the EU was forced to save from bankruptcy, and it is your country's economy and bank system which is under financial watch, again by the EU.

Compared to 1,031 orders for 786, of which 147 planes delivered. Not bad at all. :D

The numbers are counted at the end of the race.

Haha you dumb loser, listen kid. 787 concept was presented in 2004, and 350 mk1 was presented in 2005, so don't try to fool anybody with no competition. 787 was and is superior to 350.

Besides I have both lived in France, UK and the United States, and it is your country which the EU was forced to save from bankruptcy, and it is your country's economy and bank system which is under financial watch again by the EU.

I listed above that the A350 is superior in evry single aspect to the 787 and i did show the specific data. You can´t and stick to insults. Well. :-)

The numbers are counted at the end of the race........

It is an ongoing race, but at least it is not as one-sided as you initially made it seem. May the best plane win! :D

It is an ongoing race, but at least it is not as one-sided as you initially made it seem. May the best plane win! :D

I don´t say its onesided. I´m sure we offer the better machine and the technological data show this.

Since airlines tend to buy both Airbus and Boeing i guess we will have a patt at the end. Most airlines don´t want depend on one company.

787 has many teetering issue's, Air India has leased 14 of its planes already, it has ordered 26 planes and is awaiting deliveries

I listed above that the A350 is superior in evry single aspect to the 787 and i did show the specific data. You can´t and stick to insults. Well. :-)

Ohh insults, now why do you play adult suddenly, 2 seconds ago you didn't spared any chance to judge me from the colors of my flag?

The Cost per Passenger mile of the 787 is superior to the A350, because of obvious reasons as you yourself mentioned as Size, power of engines etc. In the end of the day Cost per Passenger mile is the most important thing, because it is it which creates the profit.

I don´t say its onesided. I´m sure we offer the better machine and the technological data show this.

Since airlines tend to buy both Airbus and Boeing i guess we will have a patt at the end. Most airlines don´t want depend on one company.

I wonder when a passenger jet from China or Russia will try to upset this duopoly? Not likely for quite some time I think. ;)

787 has many teetering issue's, Air India has leased 14 of its planes already, it has ordered 26 planes and is awaiting deliveries

New technology always has teething issues. I am sure they will be resolved.

New technology always has teething issues. I am sure they will be resolved.

Hydraulics, battery, electrics failures, software glitches 787 received all negative reviews .. still don't know how that plane is flying

not to forget cracks on 787's wings

Hydraulics, battery, electrics failures, software glitches 787 received all negative reviews .. still don't know how that plane is flying

Let's see how the first few A350s do in actual service. 787 has nearly 150 planes flying and more than a thousand ordered. Not too bad of a start for a totally new plane.

Let's see how the first few A350s do in actual service. 787 has nearly 150 planes flying and more than a thousand ordered. Not too bad of a start for a totally new plane.
Yes but 787 have been handled very unprofessionally by Boeing, emergency landing made by a new plane like 787 is quite high
40 planes in production had cracks on wings

Hope airbus do their homework properly, they don't want to repeat a A380 with this one

Should Boeing 777 be compared with A-350...U.A.E cancelled orders of 70 A-350s and went away with 150 B777.

Although I have reservations I shall talk about it some other time.

Should Boeing 777 be compared with A-350...U.A.E cancelled orders of 70 A-350s and went away with 150 B777.

Although I have reservations I shall talk about it some other time.

The B777 is a much larger jet. Airlines will continue to try to adjust their fleet mix to meet their changing business models.

Yes but 787 have been handled very unprofessionally by Boeing, emergency landing made by a new plane like 787 is quite high
40 planes in production had cracks on wings

Hope airbus do their homework properly, they don't want to repeat a A380 with this one

Boeing will rise to the occasion and take care of all customer needs, I am quite sure.

Back
Top Bottom