What's new

Meet our brandnew A350

Dude, it's SATURDAY! Get out and hit a few bars at least. On the beach if you can.

No can't do. :( Crazy Thursday and Friday nights out means I'll have to stay in tonight if I want to see the light of brunch tomorrow :D

I have traveled with different airlines with different plane configurations. I have always found Boeing planes to be much more spacious and comfortable and passenger centric.

There is not better plane than 777 when it comes to headroom and passenger space. Its near comparison is Airbus 330/340. Both these planes are extremely cramped and their seats very uncomfortable.

I dont know about Dreamliner yet.

I have traveled with different airlines with different plane configurations. I have always found Boeing planes to be much more spacious and comfortable and passenger centric.

There is not better plane than 777 when it comes to headroom and passenger space. Its near comparison is Airbus 330/340. Both these planes are extremely cramped and their seats very uncomfortable.

I dont know about Dreamliner yet.

The 787 has much more headroom than the A350.

No can't do. :( Crazy Thursday and Friday nights out means I'll have to stay in tonight if I want to see the light of brunch tomorrow :D
thursday nightouts ... lucky bitch ... we have to slog till friday night :(

The 787 has much more headroom than the A350.
i found the 747 best, hated 787 ... 777's are okay ... 330/340 were crap maybe because i was flying us airways & air france

Still have to get my hands on A380

777x will kick a350 in the rear
777X-image.jpg

Boeing-777x-folding-wing.jpg

How so? From the abyss of the indian ocean? Sorry but i have zero trust in Boeings technological abilities.
200 + orders on launch day seems quite promising, this bird is just amazing along with 777 family

I can't get over how elegant that bird is!
It's quite amazing considering it can fold it's wing to fit into any airport in the world.
image.jpg

full777x-20_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

I really hope PIA gets it's hands on a few of these

200 + orders on launch day seems quite promising, this bird is just amazing along with 777 family

It's quite amazing considering it can fold it's wing to fit into any airport in the world.
image.jpg

full777x-20_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

I really hope PIA gets it's hands on a few of these

I see this as a safety issue. An airplane should have as less as moveable parts as possible. This gimmick will defininitly cost lifes in the future.

I see this as a safety issue. An airplane should have as less as moveable parts as possible. This gimmick will defininitly cost lifes in the future.

There are SO many moving parts in an aircraft. The benefits outweigh any potential costs.

In any case passenger aircraft are some of the most overdesigned engineering creations in the world. So many failure modes and redundancies. Wouldn't be worried about safety with today's aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom