What's new

Meet Maulana Kafayatullah JUI-F leader

Chess is Haram. Period

Playing chess is not haram, gambling is. If you are just playing the game without putting money then there is nothing wrong.

Unless, you think it's a waste of time then you should stop wasting your time on internet too.

Very obscene gestures. Nothing wrong with socializing, but sheikhs should keep an air of dignity.

Indeed. People can have fun and could get carried away a little too. After all, we are only humans. The problem arises when your preaching ain't what you practice and that happens when you let your knowledge get to your head which leads to a superiority complex. Most scholars these days are suffering from this disease.

Gambling is Haram, playing cards/chess is not.
Question
Why is playing cards – I mean only playing, without gambling – counted as haraam? We are not playing for money

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.

The Standing Committee was asked about playing cards if that does not distract people from prayer and there is no money involved. They answered:

Playing cards is not permitted, even if there is no money involved, because the problem with that is that it distracts people from remembering Allaah (dhikr) and from prayer.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/12567/ruling-on-playing-cards-without-gambling

Question
Why is playing cards – I mean only playing, without gambling – counted as haraam? We are not playing for money

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.

The Standing Committee was asked about playing cards if that does not distract people from prayer and there is no money involved. They answered:

Playing cards is not permitted, even if there is no money involved, because the problem with that is that it distracts people from remembering Allaah (dhikr) and from prayer.

I was expecting this answer from a Salafi site who always go over the board in their rulings.
There are 2 reasons they always give, 1) Distraction from remembering God 2) Can lead to ill in future

Questions you need to ask yourself are:
1) Does the same reason of distraction apply to you when you watch TV, use internet, play sports etc? If yes, should they all be declared haram?
2) Does the reason of leading to ill in future also apply on you getting connected to internet or watching TV/movies? If yes, should they all be declared haram and prohibited?

More importantly, don't you think this entire thing of using haram/halal is for people's personal grudges against others and not for what they actually believe?

Anyway, I'll simply read your response and try to move on without getting engaged any further(for safety reasons lol).

I was expecting this answer from a Salafi site who always go over the board in their rulings.
There are 2 reasons they always give, 1) Distraction from remembering God 2) Can lead to ill in future

Questions you need to ask yourself are:
1) Does the same reason of distraction apply to you when you watch TV, use internet, play sports etc? If yes, should they all be declared haram?
2) Does the reason of leading to ill in future also apply on you getting connected to internet or watching TV/movies? If yes, should they all be declared haram and prohibited?

More importantly, don't you think this entire thing of using haram/halal is for people's personal grudges against others and not for what they actually believe?

Anyway, I'll simply read your response and try to move on without getting engaged any further(for safety reasons lol).
Read my first comment.. I said that they say about something that it's haraam, and then indulge in it themselves.

It's not about salafi or non salafi site, all sects say the same thing... some because of photos of king/ queen/ jack, some because of the waste of time in these games (which we waste in Cricket as well).

Anyway, I have stopped following molvis (because of their hypocrisy) and read different opinions, and make my own after that.

Wikki is Jew and Jemima's cusin!

Wikki leaked information to malign MullhaMaffia Don Fazlu because Fazlu is fighting against Israel!

Without MullahMaffia in government Islam is in grave danger!

@SIPRA luckily the video of more exotic nature in nto released!

@PakSword @Verve
Fazloo JUIF again planning to start campaign against PTI govt ...now will be fun this time.
Fail to understand why people tolerate such people in Pakistani politics.

Last edited:
I am amazed how swiftly the OP lied and all of others accepted that this is mufti kifayat, and started issuing fatwas. Mind boggling... :undecided:

I am amazed how swiftly the OP lied and all of others accepted that this is mufti kifayat, and started issuing fatwas. Mind boggling... :undecided:

nobody cares to look into the matter as PTI propagandist with their sectarianism becomes more and more evident.

Yeh Mullah tau poora tamaashbeen lag raha hae.:lol:

hogaya? awein shauq na paalen is adher omr me waris golden hammam poet

And they give Fatawa that playing cards and chess is haraam.. So naturally people should be able to ask questions.. why on earth something that's haraam for the entire world is halal for them?

JUI/H were never consistent with their beliefs.

Gambling is Haram, playing cards/chess is not. Meaning when actual money is involved.

Though, I absolutely disliked the attitude of players there especially Maulana.

Exactly.

Chess is Haram. Period

No, it is not.

Question

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.

Ridiculous fatwa

Read my first comment.. I said that they say about something that it's haraam, and then indulge in it themselves.

It's not about salafi or non salafi site, all sects say the same thing... some because of photos of king/ queen/ jack, some because of the waste of time in these games (which we waste in Cricket as well).

Anyway, I have stopped following molvis (because of their hypocrisy) and read different opinions, and make my own after that.

Never blindly follow any moulvi. Research Fiqh yourself using Quran and Sunnah. If it is about rituals, you can find the fatwa from reputable scholars.

Rather than internet sheikhs, better to talk to your local learned imam.

This is our political leadership

What's up next ?
are you gona put restriction on why some one laughs ?
Having fun with your close friends is bad ?

Still better than having Bottle of Alcohol and being piss drunk while in the National Assembly.

What's up next ?
are you gona put restriction on why some one laughs ?
Having fun with your close friends is bad ?

Still better than Bottle of Alcohol while in the National Assembly.

He will post anything what Iranian consulate wants him to post.

Rok Sako To Rok Lo

Anyway, I'll simply read your response and try to move on without getting engaged any further

you can share him a video of Imran Khan explaining betting money is halal because of expertise learned the hard way and through struggle.

you will see Paksword take a uturn on a dime

He will post anything what Iranian consulate wants him to post.

Rok Sako To Rok Lo

you can share him a video of Imran Khan explaining betting money is halal because of expertise learned the hard way and through struggle.

you will see Paksword take a uturn on a dime
It happened when you fail to face the truth. Don't bring religion or sect in these matter. All mullah shia or sunni or salafai all piece of " it" . So take you crap sell somewhere else. I respect only alim ... not siyasi mullah ..
Fail to understand why you love to defend all mullah who support religious extremist elements and don't condemn terrorism in Pakistan.

Last edited:
It happened when you fail to face the truth. Don't bring religion or sect in these matter. All mullah shia or sunni or salafai all piece of " it" . So take you crap sell somewhere else. I respect only alim ... not siyasi mullah ..

funny from a guy who was claiming state persecution of "mahajars" when musharraf was sentenced by the court.

funny from a guy who was claiming state persecution of "mahajars" when musharraf was sentenced by the court.
lol ...good diversion .... chacha ji stick to your claims .... you love spreading fitna and endorse fitna ... i been noticing you long time. While ago you been hard on Imran Khan present and ex wife and now .... Men don't discuss parda daar khawateen .... and you love to target women ..

Back
Top Bottom