Meet Failed Education Minister of Punjab

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Posts of No-value/off-topic

FmvMfMlXEAIuSyy

Fmv8kDyXgAYWjGI

Dr. Murad Rass was very vocal during PMLN government so teachers were hoping that he will resolve their problems but now teachers against him.

PEF schools were also neglected at par with government schools:

Even private schools were not happy with the policies of Dr. Murad Rass:

He started (Tehreek) Insaf Afternoon Schools but didn't pay a penny to teachers so they have to work without pay for almost three years.

Teachers were on the road for almost four years in his tenure:
FmUqvJMaYAQJG9c

Look ar the amount of shelling on teachers in Islamabad:

Last edited:

FmvMfMlXEAIuSyy

Fmv8kDyXgAYWjGI

Dr. Murad Rass was very vocal during PMLN government so teachers were hoping that he will resolve their problems but now teachers against him.

He started (Tehreek) Insaf Afternoon Schools but didn't pay a penny to teachers so they have to work without pay for almost a year.

Don't forget Sindh, where cows are tied instead of students sitting and learning.

Sadly Malik is correct on all counts against pti govt. The education departement in Punjab has been severely neglected during pti' s tenure.

Don't forget Sindh, where cows are tied instead of students sitting and learning.
Sadly Malik is correct on all counts against pti govt. The education departement in Punjab has been severely neglected during pti' s tenure.

I had a personal experience two months ago, two teachers approached me for their transfers, one was MSC Math and married in Lahore, the other is MS Accounting & Finance and his family has to stay in Lahore because one of his son has an Atrial Septal Defect, (a birth defect of the heart in which there is a hole) and they have to approach Childern Hospital frequently in emergency. I forwarded their applications to Mian Aslam (President PTI Lahore) who reffered me to personal assistant and he bluntly asked Rs.200,000 as bribe.

Last edited:

I had a personal experience two months ago, two teachers approached me for their transfers, one was MSC Math and married in Lahore, the other is MS Accounting & Finance and his family has to stay in Lahore because one of his son has an Atrial Septal Defect, (a birth defect of the heart in which there is a hole) and they have to approach Childern Hospital frequently in emergency. I forwarded their applications to Mian Aslam (President PTI Lahore) who reffered me to personal assistant and he bluntly asked Rs.200,000 as bribe.

Not bad, we had to deal with an N-League-appointed MPA and paid him Rs. 1,500,000 to tell his friend who runs a land kabza group to leave us alone. My cousin hand-delivered it to the MPA.

Not bad, we had to deal with an N-League-appointed MPA and paid him Rs. 1,500,000 to tell his friend who runs a land kabza group to leave us alone. My cousin hand-delivered it to the MPA.

That kind of corruption also flourished manifold in Punjab during PTI regime, but Shehbaz Sharif appointed 300,000 teachers in his 10 years all on merit, even there was even no rumor that anyone has to pay or sifarish

@muhammadhafeezmalik nai aaj ki dihari laga li

Laga reh. Maryam cell k paisai bhi Pakistan k awaam k hain

Last edited:
That kind of corruption also flourished manifold in Punjab during PTI regime, but Shehbaz Sharif appointed 300,000 teachers in his 10 years all on merit, even there was even no rumor that anyone has to pay or sifarish

Aho, Shehbaz Sharif, aik farishta tha koi sifarish nai thi us waqat. I'm sure Noonie's like you think why Hazarat Maryum (PBUH) didn't give him a virgin birth. It seems you work in the education sector; now I'm 100% affirmed in my belief we are f*cked.

Aho, Shehbaz Sharif, aik farishta tha koi sifarish nai thi us waqat. I'm sure Noonie's like you think why Hazarat Maryum (PBUH) didn't give him a virgin birth. It seems you work in the education sector; now I'm 100% affirmed in my belief we are f*cked.

I do not work in education sector but my area of interest is education, railway and industry.

FmvMfMlXEAIuSyy

Fmv8kDyXgAYWjGI

He started (Tehreek) Insaf Afternoon Schools but didn't pay a penny to teachers so they have to work without pay for almost three years.

FmUqvJMaYAQJG9c

Patwario ka education se kia lena dena ghulami hi karni hai pmln ki education per time zaiya karney ka faida

People should not accept all accusations of corruption as true without verifying them, neither should they reject them outright - we'll all be answerable to Allah, saying so and so was worse, will not be accepted as a defence.

All corruption should be investigated fairly and swiftly and those responsible should be punished.

Back
Top Bottom