What's new

Meet Denel Dynamics Raptor 3 IR guided standoff munition.

It's been ages pakistan conducted business with Denels on any AAM or AGM. Something set them apart. May be US pressure, sanction threats.

Ra'ad is relatively new missile. It will complete its decade next year. Going by our missile upgradations. Pakistan R&D take atleast decade and half to upgrade any missile.
Yaar I would've loved to see JF-17 being offered for export with our own munitions. We can collaborate with the Iranians on radar seekers and ground based radars without fearing US pressure.

Yaar I would've loved to see JF-17 being offered for export with our own munitions. We can collaborate with the Iranians on radar seekers and ground based radars without fearing US pressure.

Not Iranis. Trust issues in strategic matters are still very low since Iranis spilled beans on AQ khan network. Turkish are much better alternatives but it all boil down to what we can offer on the table. I dont seem to recall Pakistan in last two decades or so ever collabarated with someone on radar seekers or LPI radars. mentality still prevails of being only integrator of various systems and doing jugar instead of innovating and designing new systems.

Oh BTW. This probably will be the new pod on JF-17 and the LGB's if and when it will get a chin HP

J-10B_LGB.jpg

Maybe offer Iran JF-17 with some ToT?

Nah, they are too proud to buy such things from Pakistan. It is like Pakistan offering JF to Bangladesh in current diplomatic row.

Nah, they are too proud to buy such things from Pakistan. It is like Pakistan offering JF to Bangladesh in current diplomatic row.

exactly the same reason i start to dislike Iranians ...
they are better in some fields but they think they are the only Superior Military in Islamic world ..
they have no respect for other armed forces like Pakistan , Turkish , Egypt and Saudia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom