What's new

Medvedev says on Twitter: after Ukraine falls, Russia will build a eurasian empire from Lisbon to Vladivostok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Few days ago @beijingwalker @Foinikas denied this very thing. Now you have it, right from medvedev. Former President of Russia and now head of russian security council.

You can check on his Twitter yourself

For @Foinikas i have it even in greek

Its also in German media.

Its exactly what experts say. Putin follows tue facist ideology of Dugin and wants a eurasian empire. The manpower Industrial force and cultural center is in Europe. Without Europe, Russia is nothing. The goal was to take Ukraine. Dissolve NATO in short term and make western europe vasall states in a eurasian empire under moscow leadership.

Ukraine does not only fight for itself. Ukraine fought for all of Europe. Since Putin failed with Ukraine, his dreams about his facist empire are shattered too.

We don't read Russian, and you said Putin he himself said it, which is not true, we debunked that lie. As for what other people say he will or will not do, they are meaningless, we've been dealing with western lies for decades and we know what they are capable of.

Lol what a load of BS

I agree. Evrything russian regime say is bullshit

We don't read Russian, and you said Putin he himself said it, which is not true, we debunked that lie. As for what other people say he will or will not do, they are meaningless, we've been dealing with western lies for decades and we know what they are capable of.

There is google translator. Is has Winnie Pooh banned this too?.

Translation for you: After Ukraine has fallen, we can build one Eurasia from Lisbon to Vladivostok.

Thats what Putins lapdog says.

Guess what? There wont be an open Eurasia for that regime. There is a new iron curtain and thats done for good reason.

Also doesnt matter what you see as lies. We destroy Putins main objective of "Eurasia". Thats the only thing that matters.

Ukraine fought for all of Europe.
You forgot the poster

nazi-cruisade-600.jpg

Now that's what I call impressive. Even America has never been able to unify the world under 1 hegemony.

Don't just listen to what people say. Pay attention to what people do. Too many people nowadays get emotionalized simply upon what other people are saying.

There is google translator. Is has Winnie Pooh banned this too?.

Translation for you: After Ukraine has fallen, we can build one Eurasia from Lisbon to Vladivostok.

Thats what Putins lapdog says.

Guess what? There wont be an open Eurasia for that regime. There is a new iron curtain and thats done for good reason.

Also doesnt matter what you see as lies. We destroy Putins main objective of "Eurasia". Thats the only thing that matters.
This is an English forum and forum rules ask for English contents, I debunked your lie which you said it was said by Putin himself, you lied and being caught again, now you moved the goalpost and it won't change the fact you lied and being debunked.

This is an English forum and forum rules ask for English contents, I debunked your lie which you said it was said by Putin himself, you lied and being caught again, now you moved the goalpost and it won't change the fact you lied and being debunked.

Here from kremlin himself:

Guess what? Europe doesnt want to be in any relation with this vile regime. He fails in Ukraine and Europe is free.

I would prefer death than having to live under a shithole like Russia.

I hope Russia takes Europe.

Russia cant even take Kiev which is only 40km from russian border. Russia has no working military and actually is so weak, our governments must answer why we spend so mucn on defense. Ukraine wipes the floor with Putlers army.

Few days ago @beijingwalker @Foinikas denied this very thing. Now you have it, right from medvedev. Former President of Russia and now head of russian security council.

You can check on his Twitter yourself

For @Foinikas i have it even in greek

Its also in German media.

Its exactly what experts say. Putin follows tue facist ideology of Dugin and wants a eurasian empire. The manpower Industrial force and cultural center is in Europe. Without Europe, Russia is nothing. The goal was to take Ukraine. Dissolve NATO in short term and make western europe vasall states in a eurasian empire under moscow leadership.

Ukraine does not only fight for itself. Ukraine fought for all of Europe. Since Putin failed with Ukraine, his dreams about his facist empire are shattered too.

Fake News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom