What's new

Media tour to librated Tirah valley

Not even close to that, i couldn't confirm it and @Icarus dispelled that number. TTP simply does not has the tactics nor the firepower to engage and eliminate a company size force.
but back in those days when that battle did happen I remember reading on a thread here that a force of TTP constituting of well over 1500 fighters attacked 35th Punjab and the battle raged on day and night,
thats probably why the casualties were higher.

but back in those days when that battle did happen I remember reading on a thread here that a force of TTP constituting of well over 1500 fighters attacked 35th Punjab and the battle raged on day and night,
thats probably why the casualties were higher.

Rumor mongering and falsehood. In the era of Sniper Pods, DB-110, Star Safire, UAVs and other ISR platforms, 1,500 fighters cannot assemble in any AO without being shredded to pieces.

Small scale ambushes and IEDs of course can still happen, but there are tactics and plans in place to deal with them and make sure Combat Aviation is available to counter any such thing. We did not lose an entire company in just one battle. There was one platoon size loss however.

Finally Tirah Valley cleared Hats off to our jawans .. one of my friend also martyred in Tirah Valley in 2013 june while fighting with scum bags

There are no words that can describe the courage and sacrifice of our armed forces, salute to all of them fighting for our future. And that coward Zardari is challenging the will and resolve of these soldiers, you bloody bastard even in your presidential palace you slept in a bunker yet have the audacity to say crap.

On the side note, the production quality was horrendous, it could have been far better. None the less, it was a great attempt to highlight the courage and sacrifices of our troops.
:pakistan:

Rumor mongering and falsehood. In the era of Sniper Pods, DB-110, Star Safire, UAVs and other ISR platforms, 1,500 fighters cannot assemble in any AO without being shredded to pieces.

Small scale ambushes and IEDs of course can still happen, but there are tactics and plans in place to deal with them and make sure Combat Aviation is available to counter any such thing. We did not lose an entire company in just one battle. There was one platoon size loss however.
No no.
I never said we lost an entire company but the death toll is higher than officially claimed.
But lets hope its mere speculation and rumor.

No no.
I never said we lost an entire company but the death toll is higher than officially claimed.
But lets hope its mere speculation and rumor.

On what basis are you saying death toll is higher? You need to bring in facts, otherwise it's simply rumour mongering.

Crime rate in Peshawar must have fallen greatly. These tribesmen of Khyber were making good money blackmailing the business community and influentials of Peshawar city.

Saw the program live, now off to Shawal valley!

On what basis are you saying death toll is higher? You need to bring in facts, otherwise it's simply rumour mongering.
hey man, chillax.
I remember reading this on a thread here a while ago,
Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force | Page 16
here it is,
do check it.
it has some info about the 35th Punjab's fight in Tirah.

for all i care I hope the least die,they are our asset and pride so dont take me wrong.

hey man, chillax.
I remember reading this on a thread here a while ago,
Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force | Page 16
here it is,
do check it.
it has some info about the 35th Punjab's fight in Tirah.

for all i care I hope the least die,they are our asset and pride so dont take me wrong.

There is no authentic source, only rumors as usual. Please only use authentic sources.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom