What's new

Meanwhile the Generals in India are preparing for a "Big War" with India's Nuclear armed neighbours.

Im not contesting that Pakistan can survive a nuclear attack but seriously 150 nukes on india and you will still be skinny dipping in ganga????

The level of bharati trolls is going down fast on pdf. Time to break two coconuts
Here is something for you to play with...

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Take 200 bombs and litter around India population centres and see how much you can cover and what casualities you get. Then go to Pakistani population centres and do the same. I used 60 KT yields which is maximum what both the nations can claim. May be it will tell you why a real nuclear war with India is asymetrical for you.

There is a reason why Pakistani population is so much concentrated in few population centres. Its called water. The biggest resource which Pakistan is short of.

Last edited:

Take 200 bombs and litter around India population centres and see how much you can cover and what casualities you get. Then go to Pakistani population centres and do the same. I used 60 KT yields which is maximum what both the nations can claim. May be it will tell you why a real nuclear war with India asymetrical for you.

There is a reason why Pakistani population is so much concentrated in few population centres. Its called water. The biggest resource which Pakistan is short of.
Do you still believe , they got only 200 Nukes ?:hitwall:

All of you Indians think the same:lol: , You brains are limited ,
BTW I am Muslim, and i will support the Ummah , call me Pakistani or anything:enjoy:
There is no Ummah and you are a Pakistani Muslim, which in itself is not bad. Its hiding your identity which is shameful. :lol:

And you cann't even talk because you don't have enough thinking ability, right? Allah ne dimag to baksha hi naheen hai. Daant diyen hei khane ko dikhane ko.
if you can send China 50 year back then why you assume China don't retaliate and send India 1000 year back use your brain if have @Shajida Khan :enjoy:

Do you still believe , they got only 200 Nukes ?:hitwall:
Thats not too hard to figure out. Number of nukes are limited by one critical resource -- Fissile material; which can be estimated by number of reactors you have. People have done this way before me and I have no reason to doubt their results.

Selfish people such as you won't ever understand this !:tsk:
Tell me, if you can get citizenship of Saudi Arabia by being a Muslim? Find how easy and hard it is for you and you will know why Ummah-Kummah is massive BS. No wonder! I stand-by, Allah ne tum jaison ko dimag naheen baksha hei, kewal daant diye hein. Dikhane ko aur khane ko.

Take 200 bombs and litter around India population centres and see how much you can cover and what casualities you get. Then go to Pakistani population centres and do the same. I used 60 KT yields which is maximum what both the nations can claim. May be it will tell you why a real nuclear war with India asymetrical for you.

I took 150 bombs and blew up 70% of india. Too bad the website you posted doesnt count the nuclear fall out on other indian states and no after effects.

150 nukes on india and you can forget about reincarnation-- :p:

Plus we arent even counting chinese nukes on bharat mata!!!

Tell me, if you can get citizenship of Saudi Arabia by being a Muslim? Find how easy and hard it is for you and you will know why Ummah-Kummah is massive BS
House of Sauds are responsible for this , Not the ordinary people . You jacka$$

Actually you are right. Nuclear deterrence is the reason why war between India and Pakistan has been limited to border gunfights and terrorists attacks.
right means like you are endorsing the fact stated by me in earlier post that indians are cowards??? :coffee:

I took 150 bombs and blew up 70% of india. Too bad the website you posted doesnt count the nuclear fall out on other indian states and no after effects.

150 nukes on india and you can forget about reincarnation-- :p:
It does tell you how far fallout will go, try airburst or ground burst. I guess you don't know that uranium and plutonium are not exactly very prone to air borne distribution to a large area. There is a reason why nuclear fuel from Fukushima is not spreading to whole of Japan.

150 bombs with 60 kiloton will kill a lot of Indians but 150 bombs on Pakistan will make most of the inhabitable area with access to water ie the green belt around Indus worthless for quite sometime, making Pakistan incapable of reviving after nuclear war.

may be for Pakistan, india needs 50 Nuclear weapons and for india may be Pakistan have to use 200, but result will be same for both countries, total destruction of both countries and for years radiation will effect both of them.. keep underestimating Pakistan but in the end india will suffer the most in terms of economy, human life loss and so many other things..

right means like you are endorsing the fact stated by me in earlier post that indians are cowards??? :coffee:
If not jumping head first for needless massive casualities is cowardice, yes we are cowards. There is a reason why whole of the world prefers that kind of cowardice.

may be for Pakistan, india needs 50 Nuclear weapons and for india may be Pakistan have to use 200, but result will be same for both countries, total destruction of both countries and for years radiation will effect both of them.. keep underestimating Pakistan but in the end india will suffer the most in terms of economy, human life loss and so many other things..
Nope, you will probably need more than 2000 bombs for that. And ways to deliver them.

Nope, you will probably need more than 2000 bombs for that. And ways to deliver them.
Ok what ever makes you feel safe.. Now go eat some beef and try to prove ur loyalty and try to stay alive... People like u will be first in india to tell Pakistan army if its enters that you are indian muslim do not kill us and tell where others are hiding..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom