What's new

Meaning of the Word "Hindu"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Muslim is way better than being Hindu :lol:

Ask your Indian Muslim 'brothers'; I'm sure they agree with me this once :D

the only person who really are insecure about their religion say such stuff..may be u need to figure out urself...why u follow islam

Ha ha, i think only muslim girls wear burqa.. havent seen christians or hindus wearing them... So ya i think they are muslims... :P

Chances are if they wearing a 'burqa' they won't talk to you since your a stranger guy :disagree:
Failed attempt at trolling :lol:

Chances are if they wearing a 'burqa' they won't talk to you since your a stranger guy :disagree:
Failed attempt at trolling :lol:

What an idiot u r... Why i will talk to some unknown girl? That girls i mentioned are my friends ...Dont embarass urself... For ur info they never hide their faces... And they hate to wear burqa, but are forced...

The word 'Hindu' is not found in any Hindu religious text or any other ancient writing. People who lived on the western side of Hindu Kush (killers of Hindus) mountains gave this name to the natives of India. The word Hindu means black, slave, robber, thief and a waylayer.

hinduism was a coin termed by the British to name the various idol/pagan religions when they invaded

The words "Hindu" and "Hinduism"

Source: Jamati Madrasa, Pakistan !!! very much credible... :rofl:

The word 'Hindu' is not found in any Hindu religious text or any other ancient writing. People who lived on the western side of Hindu Kush (killers of Hindus) mountains gave this name to the natives of India. The word Hindu means black, slave, robber, thief and a waylayer.

hinduism was a coin termed by the British to name the various idol/pagan religions when they invaded

The words "Hindu" and "Hinduism"

waiting for more pakistanis to come and join there "IDENTITY CRISIS" brigade

Whats your identity? A fabricated/distorted history? A so called "culture" started by Moguls and British? hindu meaning black, slave, robber, thief and a waylayer? The hindiusim term given to you by the British?

:rolleyes:

I also know of a great term for Pakistan, in Arabic language...

...it's called.....:whistle:...

....ya you got it, that's what I meant.

:lol::lol::lol:

one look at this thread and you will know why solving kashmir will not solve the India-Pak problem . Look at how they talk and think about hindus . Disgusting . Hindus were you own ancestors . sick

Funny enough though, the original practitioners of the Hindu religion, those that lived close to the Indus river, converted to Islam, and their descendants today are the Pakistani people.
So true..all the events in Mahabharata and Ramayana took place in pakistan..I was amazed to see pakistan and its cities like islamabad and karachi referenced multiple times in mahabharat and ramayan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom