What's new

Me and Imran couldnt control trader mafia.-shabbar zaidi

-blitzkrieg-

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

-If there is so much resistance to stop traders mafia from closing businesses early, nothing can stop pakistan from defaulting.

-I didn't get political support to handle traders and land mafia during imrans time.

-Imran had strong govt. I had his and bajwas support. Yet still traders were not in control so now what will elections achieve if Imran is coming back with same old plan.

-On Dec 16th 2021 I said pakistan is close to default.. Imran called me and inquired why I was saying that.

-The current govt. Is useless and not even worth discussing.

-The nation needs to know whats his next plan for recovery when he comes back as PM.

Last edited:
-If there is so much resistance to stop traders mafia

-I didn't get political support to handle traders and land mafia
Is the word 'Mafia' used here to indicate a criminal enterprise or just a monopolistic interest group? If it is a criminal enterprise, why are they not prosecuted by the provincial/federal governments? If it is just an interest group, that should be resolved in a democratic way by the legislature. Where is the failure? Law enforcement? Public prosecutor's office? Legislatures?

-If there is so much resistance to stop traders mafia from closing businesses early, nothing can stop pakistan from defaulting.

-I didn't get political support to handle traders and land mafia during imrans time.

-Imran had strong govt. I had his and bajwas support. Yet still traders were not in control so now what will elections achieve if Imran is coming back with same old plan.

-On Dec 16th 2021 I said pakistan is close to default.. Imran called me and inquired why I was saying that.

-The current govt. Is useless and not even worth discussing.

-The nation needs to know whats his next plan for recovery when he comes back as PM.
Can we give these goddamned excuses a break? Everyone has an excuse on why they could not, would not do certain things. Clearly shows he wasn't the right man for the job yet his boss insists that SAZ will be brought back as FM if/when PTI come back to power.

This leads to the second point which is IK too has no idea how to fix this. This is not rocket science, it is just execution and implementation. Plans tau sab kay bade zabardast hotay hain PM House may aanay se pehlay...chair may aakay sab kay haath paire phool jaatay hain..useless lot, the entire bunch.

Can we give these goddamned excuses a break? Everyone has an excuse on why they could not, would not do certain things. Clearly shows he wasn't the right man for the job yet his boss insists that SAZ will be brought back as FM if/when PTI come back to power.

This leads to the second point which is IK too has no idea on how to fix this. This is not rocket science, it is just execution and implementation. Plans tau sab kay bade zabardast hotay hain PM House may aanay se pehlay...chair may aakay sab kay haath paire phool jaatay hain..useless lot, the entire bunch.
how many meeting traders and bajwa have? I cant remember but it was a few.

So?

Does "entire bunch" ring a bell?
as things unravell at the seams about bajwa! the nature of this egomaniac called bajwa raises more questions about its conduct. Now bajwa had many meetings with big traders the ones that don't want to pay taxes. IK's gov along with Shabar wanted to bring them into taxtation net for example.

How do we know bajwa with its numerous meetings with these traders was not to help the traders evade the tax net?

It might be a rumour mill, an anecdotal conspiracy for you. BUT as I mentioned everything bajwa did needs to investigated.

as things unravell at the seams about bajwa! the nature of this egomaniac called bajwa raises more questions about its conduct. Now bajwa had many meetings with big traders the ones that don't want to pay taxes. IK's gov along with Shabar wanted to bring them into taxtation net for example.

How do we know bajwa with its numerous meetings with these traders was not to help the traders evade the tax net?

It might be a rumour mill, an anecdotal conspiracy for you. BUT as I mentioned everything bajwa did needs to investigated.
Whose job was it to draw up legislations and bring these traders under the tax net? Who had FBR and Police under their jurisdiction to put pressure on these business tycoons?

Show me proof that Bajwa told the traders to tell IK and SAZ to go forth and multiply. Remember, on your second point, it's innocent till proven guilty and not the other way around.

If you want to investigate, put a neutral commission to look at the economic performance of the PTI government as well. It is mind boggling that 2 months after PTI's departure, the economy tanks. None of the inherent weaknesses of the economy had been addressed. The anger of the public was deflected with ill-advised and unaffordable subsidies. It is just our goddamned luck that incompetence gave way to a bunch of chorr but either way, neither governments did any favors to our economy.

I say this as a Pakistani, and not as a PDM or PTI supporter. Look at the state of the economy in an objective manner and not with politically tinted glasses. Last 5 years have been nothing but a horror show with the economy.

PS: Posting a "haha" indicates raw nerves have been touched. Koi masla nahi.

Imran had strong govt. I had his and bajwas support.
Did he really have a strong government given that it depended upon coalition partners?

Also, without the Army resorting to the kind of criminal, mafia style actions it has undertaken against PTI politicians and supporters (unconstitutional arrests, torture, assassinations, threats, bribes, blackmail etc), it really cannot do much, or perhaps chose to do nothing. We already know the Army leadership lies and misleads the political leadership to further its own agenda - so Bajwa telling Shabbar Zaidi or even IK that ‘they have his support’ means absolutely nothing.

Additionally, the media was definitely not under IK’s control. Most of it was in fact viscerally opposed to almost everything he tried to do and if Army led arrests, torture, threats, blackmail etc is not on the cards, then a government needs the media on its side to help push through tough policies.

Whose job was it to draw up legislations and bring these traders under the tax net? Who had FBR and Police under their jurisdiction to put pressure on these business tycoons?

Show me proof that Bajwa told the traders to tell IK and SAZ to go forth and multiply. Remember, on your second point, it's innocent till proven guilty and not the other way around.

If you want to investigate, put a neutral commission to look at the economic performance of the PTI government as well. It is mind boggling that 2 months after PTI's departure, the economy tanks. None of the inherent weaknesses of the economy had been addressed. The anger of the public was deflected with ill-advised and unaffordable subsidies. It is just our goddamned luck that incompetence gave way to a bunch of chorr but either way, neither governments did any favors to our economy.

I say this as a Pakistani, and not as a PDM or PTI supporter. Look at the state of the economy in an objective manner and not with politically tinted glasses. Last 5 years have been nothing but a horror show with the economy.

PS: Posting a "haha" indicates raw nerves have been touched. Koi masla nahi.
I am amazed the reason for the laughs are due the narrow view and bias that is visible. See there are things we see right before us and there are things we see or rather we do not see that happen in the shades, behind closed doors!

This small thesis you typed up deserved a laugh. Right before our eyes Pakistan has defaulted, yet your response is .............
Right before our eyes the economy has been demolished, its gone from ~6% growth to we dont really know.
Right before our eyes the dollar rate has become a dullard rate. where was it and where it is now!
Right before our eyes the fuel prices have gone beyond the reach of most now!
Right before our eyes the much needed commodities have gone into oblivion.

Lets just stick to these few facts on the economic performance. All of this is the gift given to Pakistan by bajwa. you may bring any 'sajji' or 'khabbi' but lets face the music on what we see before us the gifts of bajwa.

There will NEVER be any investigation against the bajwa. bajwa knows it and has taken itself to dubai. BUT under circumstantial evidence fingers point to bajwa.

before you respond just have a butchers of these stats again;

1675209320341.png

1675209371655.png

1675209412119.png

1675209490903.png

Last edited by a moderator:

You heard him say that bajwa and Imran both agreed to provide whatever support FBR needed.. but the traders are out of influence..
The simply threaten to pack their business and leave the country and are sitting deep within the political trenches..
Can you suggest what could have bajwa done in this case?

Did he really have a strong government given that it depended upon coalition partners?

Also, without the Army resorting to the kind of criminal, mafia style actions it has undertaken against PTI politicians and supporters (unconstitutional arrests, torture, assassinations, threats, bribes, blackmail etc), it really cannot do much, or perhaps chose to do nothing. We already know the Army leadership lies and misleads the political leadership to further its own agenda - so Bajwa telling Shabbar Zaidi or even IK that ‘they have his support’ means absolutely nothing.

Additionally, the media was definitely not under IK’s control. Most of it was in fact viscerally opposed to almost everything he tried to do and if Army led arrests, torture, threats, blackmail etc is not on the cards, then a government needs the media on its side to help push through tough policies.
PTi had its own cabinet and secretaries... Other than sindh PTI had govt elsewhere. Even in karachi pti managed to get the unthinkable.
In punjab they did depend on pmlq. But pmlq influence lies only in the potohar region.

Pti ruled kpk for last 10 years .. what excuse you have there.

Don't try to divert the topic to your same old bajra bajra.

The military works with whoever is in power.. when pti was in power..same Army leadership was requested to have isi political wing catch and thrash journalists talking against pti or Army. Now pdm has rhe ball they are taking their revenge.
Army leadership lies...if army personell inform of an imminent attack somehwere. I bet.you wont even be seen around in that area..lol i would belive shabbar over you.. , none of the economic expert says army is the concern.everyone calls the govt and their economic policy makers to be the root cause.. but haqeeqat tv expert Mr agnostic muslim and his likes who follow raja and mehdi gang tell us state can't be trusted..

Military is one of the first ones to lose if country's economy goes bad.
If their soldiers don't get enough salary against the mounting inflation they would desert forces or involve in corrupt practices. In such a case will you replace them and go do duty on the borders?

Your issue is you don't even know how to describe the problem...the problem in this country is parliamentary democracy which has totally failed here..

Last edited:
You heard him say that bajwa and Imran both agreed to provide whatever support FBR needed.. but the traders are out of influence..
The simply threaten to pack their business and leave the country and are sitting deep within the political trenches..
Can you suggest what could have bajwa done in this case?
that's the tragedy of Pakistan no one is under the influence of the law. everyone is above the law and only the plebs are under the laws.

traders have links in political and military circles, IF bajwa and then gov came together to tackle the menace then surely traders look at their profit margin. Now with exports going up surely that was the time when traders would have made profit from export and import!

once a industrial base was being established then it would have been an investment from the traders to stick to being in Pakistan. surely.

BUT all of that was washed away. no export or import. no more industrial activity. traders are leaving upon mass now. thank you bajwa?

Back
Top Bottom