What's new

MBT 3000/ Al Haider reviews, etc.

either one could kill the other. i think who ever sees the other first and gets the first shot off would be the winner.

the T-90AM has the advantage in having a smaller silhouette.
VT-4(MBT3000) gives response to target only 3~4 seconds. this is equivalent to the Leopard2 A6, and silhouette... you know MBT3000 is an upgraded version of MBT2000 or export version of CHINESE Type 96A, all developed on T72 chassis, but MBT3000 is even shorter than MBT2000 (10.33m vs 11m, Chassis length), but T90AM is patently bigger than T90/T72, I think VT-4 maybe smaller

t-90AM/ MS is the same tank, the bhishma is the export version also sold to Algeria. Overall, all t-90 versions lack the following:

:lol:

only the T-90MS has first time addressed these shortcomings but still the auto tracking and panoramic sight along with battle management system in it are of questionable value since Russians never implemented such technologies before in any of their MBTS. In fact, if employed, the t-90MS will for the first time match Al khalid's FCS, auto tracking, BMS and datalink capabilities. Even then, it will fall short against AK-1 since it has dual process FCS, head mirror sights and improved armor etc and good apfsds shells.

I love how you don't know anything about the T-90MSs FCS, data-link, ect yet somehow come to the conclusion that the Al Khalid will or has surpassed the T-90MS. This is not the first time you have spouted none sense, last time you claimed to know the T-90s classified armor yet when grilled for details you avoided answering me. Notice the repeated pattern of making claims you can't back.

Last edited:
:lol:

I love how you don't know anything about the T-90MSs FCS, data-link, ect yet somehow come to the conclusion that the Al Khalid will or has surpassed the T-90MS. This is not the first time you have spouted none sense, last time you claimed to know the T-90s classified armor yet when grilled for details you avoided answering me. Notice the repeated pattern of making claims you can't back.

it is the other way around, Russians have often lagged in making a decent fire control system, just look at the crampy interiors of t-72, 80 and 90 and you will get the idea what i am talking about. There was not decent battle management systems and let alone the proper datalink, only an intercom system for group tanks to communicate with each other and that was that. You know, people like you hate a reality check, something i love to bring. Regarding t-90's classified armour, it is known to quite a few people out there. however, the MS's armour being new is a different story...

A comparison of tank interiors....

al khalid....

JC8wu.jpg

33446ef.jpg

20041101_15DigConnect.jpg

your beloved T-90S...

2659877.jpg

MS.. poor putin barely fits in

photolentabigphoto.jpg

compare the space between the two, and open your patriotic spetacles for once. Heck indians are still pissed their 90s lacked even a decent ballistic computer that is incompatible with the ammo that can be fired by their Ajeyas. how pathetic can one be :rofl:

alright, take a virtual ride inside your t-80bv and see how crampy it is...

Виртуальная экскурсия по танку Т-80

Last edited:
it is the other way around, Russians have often lagged in making a decent fire control system, just look at the crampy interiors of t-72, 80 and 90 and you will get the idea what i am talking about.

Based on what? Like i said you make a lot of claims but never back anything up or are often proven wrong. Also what does a fire control system have to do with cramped interiors? :lol:

There was not decent battle management systems and let alone the proper datalink, only an intercom system for group tanks to communicate with each other and that was that. You know, people like you hate a reality check, something i love to bring.

Again, what do you base your proof on? You're making claims you can not back. I can throw the same claims out about Pakistan, China or pretty much anyone. Can you give me any specifics about Russian datalinks or even Pakistani? I did not think so. Like i said i can play the same game of making empty claims. Russia has proven it can built anything it wants and compete with the best. So far the only one that claims otherwise is you despite no hard facts to back up your big talk.

Tell everyone is the battlefield management system on the Al-Khalid a V-ban integrated processing unit which is slaved to MhGs secure lines? Can you give some specifics about scan particle process rejection in IF mode/rejection standards process control and filter mode?

Regarding t-90's classified armour, it is known to quite a few people out there. however, the MS's armour being new is a different story...

Oh wise one please tell everyone what the classified T-90 armor is since you were bragging about somehow knowing what it is. Please break down the specifics, such as elements and how it's layered.

A comparison of tank interiors....

al khalid....

Congratulations you can post pictures of interiors, can i give you a coloring book and some crayons? If i wanted to talk about how comfortable or stylish interiors are i would have said so, yet i did not which proves you are desperately trying to change the subject. Thus far you have avoided answering every claim you have ever made about the T-90. Your tactic, make a vague claims with no proof then avoid answering questions. Then switch to a different topic such as interiors, then keep tap dancing.

I also find it funny that you think the Al-Khalid has a larger interior when there is virtually no noticeable difference. But like it even matters, you only posted shots of the interiors to divert attention away from your claims because you know that you can not answer the questions. You keep digging yourself a deeper hole with each post.

compare the space between the two, and open your patriotic spetacles for once. Heck indians are still pissed their 90s lacked even a decent ballistic computer that is incompatible with the ammo that can be fired by their Ajeyas. how pathetic can one be :rofl:

How about you post a link describing these T-90s not being able to fire Ajeyas ammo. I won't hold my breath knowing your reputation of dodging facts and lying. The one thing i do know is that Pakistan has no defense industry, and is really not good at anything, that is pathetic. Education, engineering, science, ect are really none existent in Pakistan and you have the nerve to call Russia pathetic?

Lets see some of that fine Pakistani engineering, that carried over to the Al-Khalid :lol:

PakistaniMRAP.jpg

How can Russia ever compete with the Nissan mickey mouse.

All we have is this:

boomrang.jpg

We are truly screwed. Now i know why you are always bragging about how pathetic Russian engineering is and how great Pakistan is. Please do continue bashing Russian fire and control units and data-links i will pass the word on to Russian engineers since they obviously don't know what they are doing i mean how backwards do Russians need to be to make a gun that surpasses the Rehinmetall in performance or integrate active defense onto a tank, and who puts AESA radars on a tank? Those Russians are pretty dumb, they must have stole AESA technology from Pakistan as well as hard kill active defense systems...oh wait Pakistan is not capable of producing either.

Last edited:
Based on what? Like i said you make a lot of claims but never back anything up or are often proven wrong. Also what does a fire control system have to do with cramped interiors? :lol:

Again, what do you base your proof on? You're making claims you can not back. I can throw the same claims out about Pakistan, China or pretty much anyone. Can you give me any specifics about Russian datalinks or even Pakistani? I did not think so. Like i said i can play the same game of making empty claims. Russia has proven it can built anything it wants and compete with the best. So far the only one that claims otherwise is you despite no hard facts to back up your big talk.

Tell everyone is the battlefield management system on the Al-Khalid a V-ban integrated processing unit which is slaved to MhGs secure lines? Can you give some specifics about scan particle process rejection in IF mode/rejection standards process control and filter mode?

Oh wise one please tell everyone what the classified T-90 armor is since you were bragging about somehow knowing what it is. Please break down the specifics, such as elements and how it's layered.

Congratulations you can post pictures of interiors, can i give you a coloring book and some crayons? If i wanted to talk about how comfortable or stylish interiors are i would have said so, yet i did not which proves you are desperately trying to change the subject. Thus far you have avoided answering every claim you have ever made about the T-90. Your tactic, make a vague claims with no proof then avoid answering questions. Then switch to a different topic such as interiors, then keep tap dancing.

I also find it funny that you think the Al-Khalid has a larger interior when there is virtually no noticeable difference. But like it even matters, you only posted shots of the interiors to divert attention away from your claims because you know that you can not answer the questions. You keep digging yourself a deeper hole with each post.

How about you post a link describing these T-90s not being able to fire Ajeyas ammo. I won't hold my breath knowing your reputation of dodging facts and lying. The one thing i do know is that Pakistan has no defense industry, and is really not good at anything, that is pathetic. Education, engineering, science, ect are really none existent in Pakistan and you have the nerve to call Russia pathetic?

Lets see some of that fine Pakistani engineering, that carried over to the Al-Khalid :lol:

View attachment 222124

How can Russia ever compete with the Nissan mickey mouse.

All we have is this:

View attachment 222129

We are truly screwed. Now i know why you are always bragging about how pathetic Russian engineering is and how great Pakistan is. Please do continue bashing Russian fire and control units and data-links i will pass the word on to Russian engineers since they obviously don't know what they are doing i mean how backwards do Russians need to be to make a gun that surpasses the Rehinmetall in performance or integrate active defense onto a tank, and who puts AESA radars on a tank? Those Russians are pretty dumb, they must have stole AESA technology from Pakistan as well as hard kill active defense systems...oh wait Pakistan is not capable of producing either.

U r all over the place, I think u r losing cool, just read kr post mate its all over the place and makes no sense ;)

U r all over the place, I think u r losing cool, just read kr post mate its all over the place and makes no sense ;)

What makes no sense? I asked you to back your claims. If you can not i suggest you stop pretending you know the T-90s classified armor, fire control and battle field management. Is this reasonable or will you continue your old ways?

What makes no sense? I asked you to back your claims. If you can not i suggest you stop pretending you know the T-90s classified armor, fire control and battle field management. Is this reasonable or will you continue your old ways?

Seems like it hurts doesn't it? Open a new thread where I'll disect your mighty t-90. Let's do it. Let it be the MBT 3000 thread.

Seems like it hurts doesn't it? Open a new thread where I'll disect your mighty t-90. Let's do it. Let it be the MBT 3000 thread.

Post this classified T-90 armor.

Post information on the T-90AM battlefield management system.

Explain how the fire control system on the T-90 is inferior when the T-90 has scored 100% hit rates in certain exercises.

Remember you are the one running your mouth, now put your money where your mouth is and back your claims.

Post this classified T-90 armor.

Post information on the T-90AM battlefield management system.

Explain how the fire control system on the T-90 is inferior when the T-90 has scored 100% hit rates in certain exercises.

Remember you are the one running your mouth, now put your money where your mouth is and back your claims.

New thread

Weapon features are known world wide it depends on you that how you use them ?

have you ever heard the story about kilo Class Subs noise, how it fool the West ( your Fav US ) for a decade about its Noise? If you haven't heard and go and see how Russian fool the world with their weapon features ;)

Most systems are classified, only snippets are know or basic details that tell you little of the true capabilities. I have no bone to pick with the Al-Khalid, i just want some answers to claims made about the T-90.

But to keep the thread from being derailed, i will try to keep the T-90 out of it as long as others don't keep dragging it in to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom