What's new

Mayawati inaugurates Rs 650 crore park in Noida

Why is Ambedkar's name being tarnished by these charlatans? Why not call it Kanshi Ram Park, rather than soil Ambedkar's name for all posterity. The park itself doesn't surprise me. One of my friends hails from a UP village, famous as a stronghold of Mulayam. From the time Mayawati has been in power his village has 18 hours of power outage everyday. Don't be angry, pity the people of UP. At least Bihar is doing better..

It took 15 years for Biharis to understand their folly, so the suffering of UPites is not going to over soon. Again whats their next option...Mulayam.

Its for the good of the nation that UP is divided further into small states.

It took 15 years for Biharis to understand their folly, so the suffering of UPites is not going to over soon. Again whats their next option...Mulayam.

Its for the good of the nation that UP is divided further into small states.

You know, I think Rahul Gandhi is too immature to be a PM, but he might be perfect as UP CM. A Massive population, some of the most fertile parts of the country, immense water resources. A man with vision could really turn around this state.

You know, I think Rahul Gandhi is too immature to be a PM, but he might be perfect as UP CM. A Massive population, some of the most fertile parts of the country, immense water resources. A man with vision could really turn around this state.

i really doubt rahul gandhi's vision,he is only hyped because he is the heir of gandhi family

May be he should try to be a UP CM or a cabinet minister. Try to gain experience and show today's gen that he has the caliber of his father and grand mother.If he even makes mistakes he will definitley learn from them and if and when he becomes PM, he can use this experience to govern us better. MMS knows this and even offered him a cabinet post

But the congress lackeys like digvijaya and co seem to have brainwashed the gandhi scion that any post other than PM is beneath him.:angry:

Natural resources alone does not make a country prosperous. On that account Congo should be the richest country in the world and Japan the poorest.

Also if Rahul had to become CM, Congress should first win elections in UP which is not going to happen anytime soon .

Natural resources alone does not make a country prosperous. On that account Congo should be the richest country in the world and Japan the poorest.

Also if Rahul had to become CM, Congress should first win elections in UP which is not going to happen anytime soon .

Lets wait and watch. Lalu Prasad lost his impregnable Dalit+Yadav vote bank didnt he? When people sang "jab rahega samose mein aaloo" pointing to him..

Why they named the park as Ambekar ?wat is his achievement? Usually I don't like to use Rajiv,Ambekar,sanjay,Indra names for government or quasi govt. property.

Forget about public development..Just imagine what this kind of money means to an organisation like ISRO which by the way has justify itself to these so-called public servants every time there is a failure..Just think of how many more satellites can be sent and how much money and scientific capability will develop?

I am proud of our Indian democracy and rule of law but when i see this kind of money wasted by our leaders i feel we should be more like China in such cases:hang2:

इसलिए कहा जाता है कि लंगूर के हाथ में अंगूर की पिटारी कभी नहीं होनी चाहिए ... वर्ना सब बर्बाद कर देता है । :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom