What's new

Mastermind of Kamra Airbase attack arrested

Awsome news.. grill them and then drill them and send them straight to hell .. thats where these coward/terrorist belong .

BS.. most likely terrorists are not only attacking but also misleading the investigators.
They may have left ID card or phone list to clear the name of RAW.
Don't forget, the incidence was followed by insensitive drone attack.

Common man. RAW idiots cannot get with 5 miles of sensitive installations like Kamra.

These were home grown Pakistani citizens who could stay under the radar and get their evil deeds accomplished.

It is time for us Pakistanis to quit blaming RAW or other foreign intelligence.

You my dear poster are behaving like those Indian politikos who tend to blame everything on Hi-S-Hi (ok ISI).

peace

Common man. RAW idiots cannot get with 5 miles of sensitive installations like Kamra.

These were home grown Pakistani citizens who could stay under the radar and get their evil deeds accomplished.

You my dear poster are behaving like those Indian politikos who tend to blame everything on Hi-S-Hi (ok ISI).

peace

Answer one question.

Why were they after the AWACS?? :agree:

peace

Has anyone blamed anyone here? Investigations are still going on. Thats a prudent way to do it.

If this had happened in India, they would have blamed ISI right when the shooting was going on. Our investigation is not so efficient.

You are right. They were locals. Dont believe for a moment what Rehman Malik said. He is an idiot, a liar and a joker. The point of grave concern is who is recruiting these locals, their indoctrination and the resources to do such an operation.

Has anyone blamed anyone here? Investigations are still going on. Thats a prudent way to do it.

If this had happened in India, they would have blamed ISI right when the shooting was going on. Our investigation is not so efficient.

You are right. They were locals. Dont believe for a moment what Rehman Malik said. He is an idiot, a liar and a joker. The point of grave concern is who is recruiting these locals, their indoctrination and the resources to do such an operation.

The snakes Pakistan sent to Afghanistan had left their eggs behind.. They have been hatching for last few years ..

The snakes Pakistan sent to Afghanistan had left their eggs behind.. They have been hatching for last few years ..

The snakes offspring can always be sent next door. Ouch.

Oh hang on the snake is bharti-sh1t, the time to eradicate the snake and its hatchlings is getting nearer. 2014 couldn't come any sooner.

Answer one question.

Why were they after the AWACS?? :agree

I don't know man. May be AWACS are the biggest planes on the tarmac. Duh!

May be these Mullahtic loonies want to destroy AWACS or P3s.

But the last thing we should be doing is blaming willy nilly based on some supposed link.

As I told earlier. Based on my contacts in the military, I can tell you this. RAW agents are there, but they are tailed the moment they set their ******, smelly, idiot beings on our Pak Sir zameen.

What we have in our hands is the locals who know where to get shelter, and millions of Jamatias and other Islamists willing to give them shelter, and that's why they are able to come so close to our sensitive installations.

So it is time to quit blaming RAW, RAW, RAW the idiots and concentrate at least public wise on the home grown threat.

Our defenders can stop the Indians in its track, but they do need our help against "Ghar ka bhaidi" and "Asteen kay saanp" (the delusional Pakistanis who have sold their soul to the Arab or Irani Mooolahs and Ayatooolah Jihad).

peace

Oh Bhai Sahib,

Go read #18, I was responding to Batman's reference to RAW.

peace.

Answer one question.

Why were they after the AWACS?? :agree:

You have no concept of insurgency? I suggest , you read LTTE History and their operational strategies.

Insurgency is called the war of attrition and in war of attrition you hit your enemy at that place where it gonna cost him hard. PAF is cash strapped so if you gonna attack them what asset will you attack than?

Security officials also claimed that the attackers were away from their home for more than two months. Initial investigations revealed that they belonged to a banned outfit and trained at Kunar province in Afghanistan.

The real problem is the highlighted part which no one seems to pay attention. They were trained in Afghanistan. As usual all anti Pakistani elements are being trained and provided shelter in Afghanistan. What are we going to do about that. It doesn't matter if these people are arrested, more will find their way through Afghanistan into Pakistan. Unless we eradicate the source, such arrests are meaning less.

The real problem is the highlighted part which no one seems to pay attention. They were trained in Afghanistan. As usual all anti Pakistani elements are being trained and provided shelter in Afghanistan. What are we going to do about that. It doesn't matter if these people are arrested, more will find their way through Afghanistan into Pakistan. Unless we eradicate the source, such arrests are meaning less.[/QUOTE]

A trifle off topic but..

Yes.. Indians also feel the same way on issues related to J&K.

Back
Top Bottom