What's new

Massive wild fire raging Mongolia for weeks, tens of thousands gazelles ram the boder fence trying to cross into China's Inner Mongolia

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Massive wild fire raging Mongolia for weeks, tens of thousands gazelles ram the boder fence trying to cross into China's Inner Mongolia

Mongolian government didn't do anything to stop the fire, China had already made firebreaks along the border to stop the fire from spreading into China.

Last edited:
Such an incompetent loser state caused by soviet & us agents.

Why tf are these people standing around. Try to make an opening in the fence FFS
Animals can cross borders but humans can't, I guess those people were not authorize to break the border fence. but still, iF I were there, I'll try to break that fence, under this circumstances, maybe that's the right thing to do.

Why tf are these people standing around. Try to make an opening in the fence FFS

It's a natural disaster. Can happen anywhere. Go fck yourself.
Easy answer:

Chinese Communist mentality

They are afraid to think and act on their own without the permission of a supervisor or authority.

Easy answer:

Chinese Communist mentality

They are afraid to think and act on their own without the permission of a supervisor or authority.
lOl, even this can be boiled down to communism... could I say it's US capitalist mentality when I see people living on the street and shoot each other?

Animals can cross borders but humans can't, I guess those people were not authorize to break the border fence. but still, iF I were there, I'll try to break that fence, under this circumstances, maybe that's the right thing to do.

Not a good idea as you'll get stampeded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom