What's new

Massive protests in Egypt begin

I didn't bring the military up, I was talking about the whole mess in general.
There people who wanted him out even Islamist parties but the problem is there are people who says if NSF suceeded they'll cause chaos and vice versa to other Islamist parties if they suceeded. This is the main problem and the other bad thing is that the NSF wanted to improve ties with Iran, we don't want that but preferrable with GCC and Libya when it comes to economics and oils. I don't support NSF, they are cocky and can't even resist their 'jealousness' that they are the lowest in the parliament. What we hope for is the opposition is accepting a dialogue with the president, transitional government or military choice whether they decide who'll take over or another election. It's the only way to restore peace. BTW, they should do media restrictions for temporary this week because they'll make them look bad because they are unbias you know, like Turkey where they spread b.s on Twitter about Turkish police killing civilians which is not true. The fact is they were trying to stop everything from the people who were damaging the city. This will happen to Egypt.

There people who wanted him out even Islamist parties but the problem is there are people who says if NSF suceeded they'll cause chaos and vice versa to other Islamist parties if they suceeded. This is the main problem and the other bad thing is that the NSF wanted to improve ties with Iran, we don't want that but preferrable with GCC and Libya when it comes to economics and oils. I don't support NSF, they are cocky and can't even resist their 'jealousness' that they are the lowest in the parliament. What we hope for is the opposition is accepting a dialogue with the president, transitional government or military choice whether they decide who'll take over or another election. It's the only way to restore peace. BTW, they should do media restrictions for temporary this week because they'll make them look bad because they are unbias you know, like Turkey where they spread b.s on Twitter about Turkish police killing civilians which is not true. The fact is they were trying to stop everything from the people who were damaging the city. This will happen to Egypt.

KSA won't abandon Egypt :smitten:

The military in Egypt should step in take over and bring some clarity to this chaos.

and then ? its not military whom ruled 65 years and today Egypt has this huge gap as no one is capable to run this country ? let it work 5 years and after that change of power with vote and then again so democracy matured there. i know its new for them but they will find the ways .army generals should think for defense not rule .

and then ? its not military whom ruled 65 years and today Egypt has this huge gap as no one is capable to run this country ? let it work 5 years and after that change of power with vote and then again so democracy matured there. i know its new for them but they will find the ways .army generals should think for defense not rule .

Either MB will ruin the country in 5yrs.. or they will destroy democracy in Egypt. The problem with Islamist or any fascist organisation is that they use democracy to get to power and discard it to stay in power for perpetuity.

We are a dheeth , donkey qaum!

but when we have power change like this i loved it

2008 PPP won elections
yousafrazagilani_wideweb__470x331,0.jpg

mushy went with honor
mush476.jpg

zardari take power
news_10_9_2008_5.jpg

their time over
1360649154_197.jpg

2013 elections care taker come take power
Caretaker-Prime-Minister-Took-Oath-Nothing-Will-Be-Barrier-In-Elections-Khoso-3.jpg

and we have new gov for 5 years till 2018
559612-NawaztakingoathAFP-1370469329-717-640x480.JPG

soon we have new president ...........

if you see this whole story we are far lucky then 100 nations that we have power change without so much problems .

Egyptians need to use their brain if they think after revolution within one week everything would get better and change their lives would be at ease they are wrong even the most honest and genius person can't do that and specially when the tolerated the jerk like Mubakarak for almost 40 years

so are Egyptions going to do anything useful this decade? You know, other than just government changes and what not.

China went through this in the early part of the 20th century, wasn't fun and certainly wasn't useful.
Yes, and then the communists took over your country and murdered between 50-78 million of their own citizens. You're right, it got a lot quieter there after that.

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years' - News - Books - The Independent

Egyptians need to use their brain if they think after revolution within one week everything would get better and change their lives would be at ease they are wrong even the most honest and genius person can't do that and specially when the tolerated the jerk like Mubakarak for almost 40 years

They don't want sharia and the inevitable religious discrimination that is already happening, just like in Pakistan. Deal with it mullah boy.

MB dictator says he will not bow down to Army pressure:

(Reuters) - President Mohamed Mursi rebuffed an army ultimatum to force a resolution to Egypt's political crisis, saying on Tuesday that he had not been consulted and would pursue his own plans for national reconciliation.
But the Islamist leader looked increasingly isolated with the liberal opposition refusing to talk to him and the armed forces, backed by millions of protesters in the street, giving him until Wednesday to agree to share power.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/07/02/uk-egypt-protests-idUKBRE96101L20130702

i wrote yesterday that deposed by the military would be a fitting end for Morsi. I take that back. Now after we see another strongman defying his own people i am of the opinion he should be shot on the street like Gaddafi.

Back
Top Bottom