What's new

Massive NIA raid on ISIS. Bombing plot exposed.

There is no series of bombing nothing major threat happening and they caught this seems fishy if enemy of india plan they make sure they execute it but its for enemies of india how they do.
india always look a reason to cry this is another episode of indian drama.

There is no series of bombing nothing major threat happening and they caught this seems fishy if enemy of india plan they make sure they execute it but its for enemies of india how they do.
Well we arent like u anymore. We dont swing into action after bombing takes place, our agencies work to prevent bombing from taking place.
Dnt forget ur election, 2-3 bombings same day and one popular leader died as well..

Well we arent like u anymore. We dont swing into action after bombing takes place, our agencies work to prevent bombing from taking place.
Dnt forget ur election, 2-3 bombings same day and one popular leader died as well..
We know, we are not same and still remember 2 nation theory we also know whos behind terror in Pakistan.
plus india have no threat from anyone even Pakistan said we are against exporting terrorism. But on other hand india is importing our terrorist from Blouchistan and importing in kpk and blouchistan like kalboshan yadav.
now question remain why india need this drama when they let their officer capture in Pakistan we all know india's capability.

we all are thankful to Indian agencies for saving mother earth from catastrophic carnage
those dewaali firecrackers would have triggered a nuclear chain reaction
Ok... Then don't cry when someone starts firing these granade launcher aka children's crackers inside your country

Ok... Then don't cry when someone starts firing these granade launcher aka children's crackers inside your country
we never cry
its our adversaries who have developed the habit of whining like raped widow

Incorrect. India's enemy is the average Indian who does not use his/her brain.

Then stop abusing the RSS and VHP along with Bajrang Dal. The amount of crap you all post, vile and disgusting that remains, shows your support. You strengthen them. God knows, your (Pakistan's) biggest enemy is also the average Pakistani who does not use his/her brain. And then you try so hard to declare yourself as separate :lol:

Then you know nothing of RSS. Suggest read and come back. You guys are so misinformed of RSS. Bajrang Dal is the culprit. People laugh at you when you try to paint all with one stroke!

I hope so too. So that just US $7 Billion is funneled into the right 'parties' that shall keep you busy!

We have MQM, PPP, PML-N on payroll as you claim. Plus we have all the various terror groups you have again claimed (let me follow the PDF policy 'Freedom Fighters' - as they all seek freedom from their stupidity). TLP also we have on payment as some members have "discovered". And guess what? IK was very close to some of these groups:azn: so .. you can bet that too!

Now, do not start wondering how is it that every war you have lost. Did you ever wonder, how, with everything going so well always in J&K's Chicken Neck area, PA has always managed to 'lose' the initiative?:big_boss:

Did you ever wonder why PAF refused to intervene in the Kargil War?

Think on that .... real hard and real long.

"We will fight Pakistan till the last Pakistani" - Indian Army

@Joe Shearer Somehow, no one has ever asked this pertinent question. Why Pakistan Army always stopped from exploiting success in Chamb area?

Heh.

Not really, although I was glad to read a vintage @hellfire post.

The first time, in 1947, this was not a scene of warfare.
The second time, in 1965, the attack into Chhamb was the GOC-in-C's master stroke, in intent; he called it Operation Grand Slam. However, the brilliant Musa Khan, egged on by Ayub channeling his Field Marshal uniform, swooped down and hijacked General Malik, leaving Yahya Khan, his replacement, trying to figure out what was going on. The thrust across the Jammu Tawi got lost when Harbaksh counter-attacked, Pakistan found to her consternation that the fighting had escalated, and soon found herself tangled up in a ferocious battle.

In 1971, Eftekhar, who had roughed up the border forces in the Rann of Kutch during 65 as a Brigadier, attacked in the same place, was foiled, shifted axis of attack, and broke through.

However, it was God, not Pakistan, that took an upper hand in the fighting. Eftekhar was shot down by an Indian jawan while flying about the battlefield in his chopper, and died of burn injuries in a military hospital.

As M. J. Akbar put it somewhere, God always fought for India.

we also know whos behind terror in Pakistan.
plus india have no threat from anyone even Pakistan said we are against exporting terrorism.
Masood azhar, hafiz saeed, syed salahuddin and osama bin laden.
Need i say more about pak exporting terrorism?

like kalboshan yadav.
If there is so much proof why isnt the judgement there from ICJ? or anything via UN, afterall china has significant influence.

need this drama
In a nation where everything is hidden from the eyes of media i can i understand why our practice of media briefings look like drama to u.

Head into Deoband, you will have plenty to 'investigate'.
Stop it you ISI agent. Area is clean as i sit 20 KM away.

emoji

India's enemy is the rise of Hindutvaism. Which we as Pakistanis should fully support. The rise of RSS is what will ultimately destroy India from within.

So I hope Modi and someone even more extreme than Modi wins.

You do know that Pakistan is a big NOBODY as far as Indian affairs are concerned.

You can't even make an Indian entity to play a bilateral cricket series as promised. Let alone do something to manipulate anything in Indian politics. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Drama or not. It's non of your business I guess. It is purely our internal security issue and our agencies know how to take care of that. :p:

India's enemy is the rise of Hindutvaism. Which we as Pakistanis should fully support. The rise of RSS is what will ultimately destroy India from within.

This is an evil thought..!
Why would you wish for such a bad thing to happen to India...?
India is not that bad a country.

Did you remember to look under your bed? There is an evil hindutwa agent hiding under it.

Masood azhar, hafiz saeed, syed salahuddin and osama bin laden.
Need i say more about pak exporting terrorism?

If there is so much proof why isnt the judgement there from ICJ? or anything via UN, afterall china has significant influence.

In a nation where everything is hidden from the eyes of media i can i understand why our practice of media briefings look like drama to u.

Masood Azhar Sir Hafiz Saeed Syed Salahuddin all of them fighting for Kashmir since indian occupied Forces in Occupied Kashmir you want em provide prof and get em.
All of them are freedom fighter who have right to cross Line of Control despite like india crossing international border in East Pakistan and accepting openly by Terrorist PM that they were involve.
after bombay attack how much india cried internationally but nothing happened cuz world look for prof not crocodils tears.

You do know that Pakistan is a big NOBODY as far as Indian affairs are concerned.

You can't even make an Indian entity to play a bilateral cricket series as promised. Let alone do something to manipulate anything in Indian politics. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Drama or not. It's non of your business I guess. It is purely our internal security issue and our agencies know how to take care of that. :p:
well its non of my business till india start crying and blaming Pakistan without any prove just like bombay attack and series of it they claim. Normally they kill their own people and then blame on Pakistan like we have seen before Bush visited india :). you can cry as much as you want but your darams are flop no one buys your crap.
Now india is going to be a good boy since they want access to Central asia either from ship or land they :).
It was india who promised to play just like if you promise your gf that you going to be a good boy and still if you act as jerk no one force you to be good. lol stay jerk.

Masood Azhar Sir Hafiz Saeed Syed Salahuddin all of them fighting for Kashmir since indian occupied Forces in Occupied Kashmir you want em provide prof and get em.
All of them are freedom fighter who have right to cross Line of Control despite like india crossing international border in East Pakistan and accepting openly by Terrorist PM that they were involve.
after bombay attack how much india cried internationally but nothing happened cuz world look for prof not crocodils tears.

well its non of my business till india start crying and blaming Pakistan without any prove just like bombay attack and series of it they claim. Normally they kill their own people and then blame on Pakistan like we have seen before Bush visited india :). you can cry as much as you want but your darams are flop no one buys your crap.
Now india is going to be a good boy since they want access to Central asia either from ship or land they :).
It was india who promised to play just like if you promise your gf that you going to be a good boy and still if you act as jerk no one force you to be good. lol stay jerk.

No one buy's our story, huh ??? Yet there is a very strong reason why the guy's you mentioned are already designated global Terrorists by UN and UNSC which ironically include your all weather friend as. Your EX as well as incumbent P.M's, Ex Interior Minister etc. had on record acknowledged the facts about 2008 Mumbai and the Pakistani links behind that.

Again if not from Pakistan why is your own investigation agencies FIA still doing an investigation of the same inside Pakistan, any answer for that ????

And they had already found the trail of Mumbai attacks in Pakistan, the reason why few of the dignitaries were arrested and were under judicial custody for the same for sometime.

‘Financier’ of Mumbai attacks being probed (This is just one simple example)

Be eternal liars to yourself. But don't expect others to buy your BS. There is a strong reason why there are not much takers for Pakistan narrative even among your Ummah, let alone the world. And this is the main reason. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom