What's new

Massive NIA raid on ISIS. Bombing plot exposed.

any news abut pak ki na pak sajish here ?:p:

Ha ha ha ha. It is nice sir.

It will come out if it is there. NIA has become so powerful now a days that all that bombing has dried up since Modi came in. Enemies of India are kicked on their back. They are loosing their assets without any success.

Terrorist ant anti India people really piss in pant by just NIA name.

I severely doubt it. The best assets on ground, remain the local police and Local Intelligence Unit. But they are so politicized and politically muted that the effectiveness is nullified.

Until and unless your basic network is not firm, no "super cop" agency can perform, and NIA is dependent on these local assets.

Head into Deoband, you will have plenty to 'investigate'.

Ha ha ha ha. It is nice sir.

It will come out if it is there. NIA has become so powerful now a days that all that bombing has dried up since Modi came in. Enemies of India are kicked on their back. They are loosing their assets without any success.

India's enemy is the rise of Hindutvaism. Which we as Pakistanis should fully support. The rise of RSS is what will ultimately destroy India from within.

So I hope Modi and someone even more extreme than Modi wins.

India's enemy is the rise of Hindutvaism. Which we as Pakistanis should fully support. The rise of RSS is what will ultimately destroy India from within.

We are at a stage where either your support or oppose don't count. You can run your private world in your mind.

India's enemy is the rise of Hindutvaism.

Incorrect. India's enemy is the average Indian who does not use his/her brain.

Which we as Pakistanis should fully support.

Then stop abusing the RSS and VHP along with Bajrang Dal. The amount of crap you all post, vile and disgusting that remains, shows your support. You strengthen them. God knows, your (Pakistan's) biggest enemy is also the average Pakistani who does not use his/her brain. And then you try so hard to declare yourself as separate :lol:

The rise of RSS is what will ultimately destroy India from within.

Then you know nothing of RSS. Suggest read and come back. You guys are so misinformed of RSS. Bajrang Dal is the culprit. People laugh at you when you try to paint all with one stroke!

I hope so too. So that just US $7 Billion is funneled into the right 'parties' that shall keep you busy!

We have MQM, PPP, PML-N on payroll as you claim. Plus we have all the various terror groups you have again claimed (let me follow the PDF policy 'Freedom Fighters' - as they all seek freedom from their stupidity). TLP also we have on payment as some members have "discovered". And guess what? IK was very close to some of these groups:azn: so .. you can bet that too!

Now, do not start wondering how is it that every war you have lost. Did you ever wonder, how, with everything going so well always in J&K's Chicken Neck area, PA has always managed to 'lose' the initiative?:big_boss:

Did you ever wonder why PAF refused to intervene in the Kargil War?

Think on that .... real hard and real long.

"We will fight Pakistan till the last Pakistani" - Indian Army

@Joe Shearer Somehow, no one has ever asked this pertinent question. Why Pakistan Army always stopped from exploiting success in Chamb area?

Last edited:
We are at a stage where either your support or oppose don't count. You can run your private world in your mind.

Maybe it's the Hindutva extremists who are running an illusionary world in their minds while we have it all figured out.

I severely doubt it. The best assets on ground, remain the local police and Local Intelligence Unit. But they are so politicized and politically muted that the effectiveness is nullified.

Until and unless your basic network is not firm, no "super cop" agency can perform, and NIA is dependent on these local assets.

Head into Deoband, you will have plenty to 'investigate'.
i am glad those super advance nano mite bombs were confiscated by Indian highly (in)Competent agency

Do you really think those granade launcher are children's firecracker
we all are thankful to Indian agencies for saving mother earth from catastrophic carnage
those dewaali firecrackers would have triggered a nuclear chain reaction

Back
Top Bottom