What's new

Massive earthquake in Pakistan

My mother was praying so at first we stayed inside, at the second wave she came running and crying out of her room then we got out.

It was similar to the 2005 in scale. the building of my house was shaking and I nearly lost balance... Hopefully there is no loss of life. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US.

CSO7zV_WEAArYmm.jpg

In Jammu to we had strong tremors..........approx for less than a minute...........
Hope all our friends and their families in Pakistan are safe...................

امریکی جیولوجیکل سروے کے مطابق پاکستان کے مختلف علاقوں میں ریکٹر سکیل پر 7.7 شدت کا زلزلہ آیا ہے۔

جیولوجیکل سروے کے مطابق زلزلے کی مرکز افغانستان کے دور افتادہ علاقے فیض آباد میں تھا اور اس کی گہرائی 196 کلومیٹر تھی۔

ابتدائی اطلاعات کے مطابق پاکستان اور بھارت کے مختلف علاقوں میں زلزلے کے جھٹکے محسوس کیے گئے ہیں۔

پاکستان کے دارالحکومت اسلام آباد اور خیبر پختونخوا کے مختلف شہروں میں شدید زلزلے کے جھٹکے محسوس کیے گئے ہیں۔

ابتدائی اطلاعات کے مطابق زلزلے کے جھٹکے بھارت کے دارالحکومت دہلی تک محسوس کیے گئے ہیں۔

heavy land slide in gilgit. Silk route has blocked. Army on red alert and ordered to rescue every where they get info, without any approval.

Four people died in SWAT and charsadda.

I cannot make any contact to my family.

Just spoke to my family, and they are all good, may Allah keep everyone safe and sound, won't forget about the 2005 one, as i lived it, and lived through it. This one has it's epicenter in Afghanistan, 250Km below earth, hope there are not more after shocks.

Back
Top Bottom