What's new

Massive anti-militancy operation launched in Kashmir’s Shopian district

Kashmiris are fighting the State of India. They are not terrorists. It is the right of every individual to resist State oppression and the Kashmiris are exercising this right to self defense. Of course you can call them terrorists of you like, they call you a foreign occupying force.

Is it? Cos as far as the constitution of any nation is concerned, no such reservations exist. Maybe the Pakistanis have a special annex to theirs. No wonder every tom dick and Harry with a gun in Pak is so easily willing to topple the Pakistani regime. Lol

Is it? Cos as far as the constitution of any nation is concerned, no such reservations exist. Maybe the Pakistanis have a special annex to theirs. No wonder every tom dick and Harry with a gun in Pak is so easily willing to topple the Pakistani regime. Lol

Was that a stream of consciousness or just an aimless tirade?

Was that a stream of consciousness or just an aimless tirade?

Ask yourself the same before creating "artificial rights" out of thin air that don't exist, just to rationalize terrorism!

Ask yourself the same before creating "artificial rights" out of thin air that don't exist, just to rationalize terrorism!

Wow, let me chew that profound statement over in my mind for the next few days. Make that months, i will get back to you.

I agree with you on this, both should leave it!!

For sending saint tribals, I think big wannabe bully was the one who started annexing what they thought was to be their rightful land. Rest is history!
Yes Hyderabad, Goa and Junagarh annexations by Force ware brutal disregard of sovereignity.
I agree with you completely. It was neber rightfully India's to grab.
Finally a sane Indian

India has no other option but to eliminate terrorists. No compromise on national integrity. 1.3 billion Indians are behind our brave forces.
Yea 1.3 billion indians. Go slaughyer every muslim in Kashmir valley and take the land. Kudos. God bless you

I hope not. Moksh mil jayegi.

Hope the mujaheedin are eliminated to the last man/etc.

even RAW chiefs are saying you are on the verge of losing Kashmir and have to talk to Pakistan. the fuse is lit my untouchable neighbour. just a matter of time

Yea 1.3 billion indians. Go slaughyer every muslim in Kashmir valley and take the land. Kudos. God bless you

Kashmiri Muslims are our own...why would we kill them....read my post...I said terrorists....these terrorists cannot kill innocent policemen, bank officials and loot lakhs of money from bank and call themselves 'freedom fighter'

Kashmiri Muslims are our own...why would we kill them....read my post...I said terrorists....these terrorists cannot kill innocent policemen, bank officials and loot lakhs of money from bank and call themselves 'freedom fighter'
Define terrorists. The stone pelters? and all the locals that support armed resistance fighters?
Assume for the sake of argument that those armed men are also kashmiris becuase i know Indians wont accept it instead you keep saying all militants come from Paksitan. Anyways even if the locals provide support for the Armed men and not your forces. Then? Then all those unarmed local stone pelters will fall in the category of terrorists right?

Sooner or later, Musa will be killed.

Here Pakistani members hv no idea, what exactly is going on in Kashmir. Things will uncover itself one by one. Just wait n watch.

Back
Top Bottom