What's new

Massage from a srilankan!

sapumal

New Recruit

Reaction score
this culprits who try to brake the friendship between sri lanka & Pakistan , wanted to kill our all Cricket team players

Pakistan is being destroyed by few terrorists

Wake up

DO NOT HAVE PEACE NEGOTIATION WITH THEM.TALK TO THEM AS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND :sniper::guns:

Although our players made a narrow scape, Terrorists have done a big damage for international image of Pakistan.

lONG LIVE PAKISTAN SRI LANKA FRIENDSHIP:cheers::smitten:

this culprits who try to brake the friendship between sri lanka & Pakistan , wanted to kill our all Cricket team players

Wake up

DO NOT HAVE PEACE NEGOTIATION WITH THEM.TALK TO THEM AS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND :sniper::guns:

Although our players made a narrow scape, Terrorists have done a big damage for international image of Pakistan.

Thanks for the kind words. This is really not representative of the hospitality of the people of Pakistan.

We hope to do SL, cricket and the victims justice.

Thanks for the kind words. This is really not representative of the hospitality of the people of Pakistan.

We hope to do SL, cricket and the victims justice.

My dear friend, we know that very well.But, what i want to say is some culprits want to destroy a land which was a gift of mother nature,called Pakistan

Treat them........treat them as we have done for LTTE.that's the only request from a true friend of ur country :cheers:

Sir,
terrorism is a global issue its not a issue of pakistan or sri lanka or India or America. we all need to understand that dont give them any chance. Answer them in the langugae they understand. if they hit you with bullet hit them with a bomb!
Its a very good gesture from your side to pakistan. I hope to hear a good responce from from Lankan govt. and hopefully indian govt. too.
You being from Lanka will understand this terrorism more than anybody else. since Lankan are facing it for ages.Hence better understanding as you have shown.

Wake up

Thanks for your kind words.

We hope to see SL cricket team in Pakistan again.

Sir,
terrorism is a global issue its not a issue of pakistan or sri lanka or India or America. we all need to understand that dont give them any chance. Answer them in the langugae they understand. if they hit you with bullet hit them with a bomb!
Its a very good gesture from your side to pakistan. I hope to hear a good responce from from Lankan govt. and hopefully indian govt. too.
You being from Lanka will understand this terrorism more than anybody else. since Lankan are facing it for ages.Hence better understanding as you have shown.

I really appreciate ur views.In future ,i hope that we(sri lankans, pakistanis & indians) will unitedly work to eliminate terrorism

very sad indeed - this is sports - when has cricket hurt anyone!

Sir,

Duhastmish..... You really had us ;)

We definately have no choice but to respond and this is known to the master planners.
Problem is war is being pushed in to our territory and it is not only internal security threats we have to face, we also have major external security threat in shape of india.
Even bigger threat is the mole in our social fabric. WHich allow the smuggling of arms, explosives and perpetrators to our country.

Our public still dosn't realize how serious is the threat.

Sirilank was always my second favorite team and i have no words for the shame installed upon us.

Trust me I consider it much more than the murder attept by RAW on my brother in Pakistan, just because I wrote some thing on this forum!
I never disclosed it but this is second time .... you guys really had my blood boiling.

We will get you xxxxxxx and your puppies in Pakistan.

Wake up

We r really thakful to u..
we know that srilanka can better understand that who can do it..

We definately have no choice but to respond and this is known to the master planners.
Problem is war is being pushed in to our territory and it is not only internal security threats we have to face, we also have major external security threat in shape of india.
Even bigger threat is the mole in our social fabric. WHich allow the smuggling of arms, explosives and perpetrators to our country.

Sirilank was always my second favorite team and i have no words for the shame installed upon us.

Trust me I consider it much more than the murder attept by RAW on my brother in Pakistan, just because I wrote some thing on this forum!
I never disclosed it but this is second time .... you guys really had my blood boiling.

Batman sir,
with all due respect, I can understand this anger boiling inside you. and this frustration as well. but if you really go through what i think of this attack, you might chane your point , its not right to point your anger to me. I am actually one of the black sheep of family who want to - make a peaceful rally in Delhi tonight - opposing this attack on pakistan.
As for that statement on xxxxxx me in pakistan. You cant harm me brother, physically or morally, because i doubt i am stronger in both cases to you.
But really-if you tell me where i said something wrong- i will apologize to you.:cheers:

Last edited:

Its ok man ...do u even think that y these xxxxxxx nd puppies do these attacks with so much confident..this is not ur mistake not mine..this is the mistake of our gov..As by Nepolian "Gov can do everything.they can even sink their country nd they can bring their country to the top" aswell..
i dont want to say anything about the nation or the country but i jus want to pointout the department:sniper:

Wake up

sir thanks for your kind words i will give you proof that those were not terorist from swat or fatta

if it have been them they dont do firing or fire rocket launchers they just wear a sucide jackets and will blow them sleves infront of target this is happening in pak form 2001

this attack is very different they dont wear jackets they have them in their bag pack and they never used it and when they ran they leave arms and jackets their to show the world that it has been done by pak terroeist and one more clue india was seriously unhappy with the tour of srilanksns u also know it too and when mumbai attack happened indian leaders told that they will take revenge and it happened this and considering elections in india they have done it to win votes of indian people

indian raw is invoved in it please open ur eyes and see the links

Back
Top Bottom