What's new

Mass incarceration, concentration camps & torture camps operated by America

If you are not proud of your country, why don't you renounce your Citizenship and go somewhere else?? why did you apply for Citizenship in the first place??
For the 'bennies', what else? People like him neither care nor want about any emotional ties to the US.

If you are not proud of your country, why don't you renounce your Citizenship and go somewhere else?? why did you apply for Citizenship in the first place??

???? I never applied for citizenship... I was born with it... And why should I leave America just cause I'm not proud of what our government does? Isn't it better to try to change what the government does?

???? I never applied for citizenship... I was born with it... And why should I leave America just cause I'm not proud of what our government does? Isn't it better to try to change what the government does?

The kind of response you're getting from some of your fellow americans tell what they are made of.

The kind of response you're getting from some of your fellow americans tell what they are made of.

No, it's just meant they have a chip in their shoulders after having their arses probed in prison. Otherwise how do you explain mil-avia's obsession with prison posts.

No, it's just meant they have a chip in their shoulders after having their arses probed in prison. Otherwise how do you explain mil-avia's obsession with prison posts.

Mil-avia's obsession with prison posts is indeed very inconvenient to the champions of human rights!;)

I agree we should not have these prisons. The moment these morons are captured, WITH NO UNIFORM, in contravention of the rules of war, they should be shot.

I agree we should not have these prisons. The moment these morons are captured, WITH NO UNIFORM, in contravention of the rules of war, they should be shot.
Yeah...But then people would complain that we used dirty rifles to shoot.

Even the Polish home guard in the Warsaw Uprising cobbled together a uniform to distinguish them from non-combatants.

Ps...I don't know where to put this...but I had a private message which disappeared. My studies are going great...finals are upon us...busy semester, that's why I haven't been around to enlighten the masses...

Yeah...But then people would complain that we used dirty rifles to shoot.

So what if people complain, the world must accept that you and your likes are above the law.

I've mentioned this many times. According to the rules of war, combatants captured out of uniform are liable to be summarily executed. Instead, we put them in prison.

I'm guessing if you asked them what they'd prefer, 3 hot meals and a prayer rug in Gitmo, or summary death...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom