Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mass brawl in Crete between Greeks and Pakistanis

Published August 30,2020

MASS BRAWL IN CRETE BETWEEN GREEKS AND PAKISTANIS

At least two people were seriously injured in a fight between some 200 Pakistanis and 30 Greeks on Saturday evening on the island of Crete near the town of Tymbaki.

Police units were able to separate the two groups later in the night, and 22 Pakistanis and two Greeks were arrested, state broadcaster ERT reported on Sunday.

Police confirmed this but initially did not want to disclose anything about the causes of the dispute.

According to estimates by the state broadcaster, there are around 3,000 foreign farmworkers in the Tymbaki area, which has a large area of agricultural production, the majority of whom are Pakistani.

According to statements from humanitarian organizations, these people are underpaid and live in unsuitable accommodation. The situation has been explosive for months, a reporter for state television reported.

Mass brawl in Crete between Greeks and Pakistanis

Published August 30,2020

MASS BRAWL IN CRETE BETWEEN GREEKS AND PAKISTANIS

At least two people were seriously injured in a fight between some 200 Pakistanis and 30 Greeks on Saturday evening on the island of Crete near the town of Tymbaki.

Police units were able to separate the two groups later in the night, and 22 Pakistanis and two Greeks were arrested, state broadcaster ERT reported on Sunday.

Police confirmed this but initially did not want to disclose anything about the causes of the dispute.

According to estimates by the state broadcaster, there are around 3,000 foreign farmworkers in the Tymbaki area, which has a large area of agricultural production, the majority of whom are Pakistani.

According to statements from humanitarian organizations, these people are underpaid and live in unsuitable accommodation. The situation has been explosive for months, a reporter for state television reported.

ooo jiooo sherooo..... lolzz

Pakistan has to develop its economy. Yesterday aljazeera was showing hundreds of Pakistanis on rail tracks , living for months, in some no man's land near Serbia, in plastic sheets.
Its focus is all off. Unfortunately the north subcontinental habit of being big talkers and not putting your head down and working hard is a impediment.
Living as refugees or on continuous loans is no life. Sadly the education figures, health figures, etc all seem to be going down. It's as if Pakistan has been left to its own devices by the policymakers.
You guys are just 200 m. What's this fascination with illegal foreign migration ?
Apko Ghabrana Nahi Hai

Pakistan has to develop its economy. Yesterday aljazeera was showing hundreds of Pakistanis on rail tracks , living for months, in some no man's land near Serbia, in plastic sheets.
Its focus is all off. Unfortunately the north subcontinental habit of being big talkers and not putting your head down and working hard is a impediment.
Living as refugees or on continuous loans is no life. Sadly the education figures, health figures, etc all seem to be going down. It's as if Pakistan has been left to its own devices by the policymakers.
You guys are just 200 m. What's this fascination with illegal foreign migration ?
well nobody asked don't talk nonsense and keep on talking son

Dont take it personally, I wasn't referring to you. I am sure some refugees had valid reasons for migrating.

India has one of the largest diaspora living outside India. Much larger than Pakistan. Just because you have a bunch of politically appointed CEOs in the US doesn't mean you have them everywhere. I know how many Indians survive illegally in European capitals. I had one working at my home and doing the walls. Think twice before taunting others.

Back
Top Bottom