What's new

Maryam Safdar faces tough Questions by Mansoor Ali Khan

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Though some would consider Mansoor Ali Khan to be Hamid Mir-lite, however he does have a way of putting someone in the corner whilst asking the tough question.

I guess Maryam Safdar assumed that an Interview with him would've been a walk in the park. Yeah, didn't exactly go how she had anticipated...

WATCH TILL THE END​

Last edited:
Though some would consider Mansoor Ali Khan to be Hamid Mir-lite, however he does have a way of putting someone in the corner whilst asking the tough question.

I guess Maryam Safdar assumed that an Interview with him would've been a walk in the park. Yeah, didn't exactly go how she had anticipated...

WATCH TILL THE END​

Safdar join TLP.... lolllllllll

We live in a world where this is news.

Let that sink in. I don't recall news being made when IK was asked tough questions

We live in a world where this is news.

Let that sink in. I don't recall news being made when IK was asked tough questions
She looks like a woman scorned. So much more fun to watch after her epic failure in arresting IK.
All because people stood against her tyranny

Look at that plastic finger LOL Proper plastic naany.

I think Mariam was heart broken when Khan married Reham and then Bushra bibi but not once did he consider Mariam. She truly is acting like a crazy ex , she brings Khan in every conversation.

She looks like a woman scorned. So much more fun to watch after her epic failure in arresting IK.
All because people stood against her tyranny
Not just any fun, it's the best feeling.

Imagining how helpless they must feel for them that their entire empire, built upon decades of tyranny and injustice, is crumbling before their very eyes and no matter how wildly they flail their arms, nothing will help.

8704bcfec36f63360a57fd4ff136d140.jpg

This interview just proved that she really needs to shut her mouth. She's doing more harm to her own party than good.

Back
Top Bottom