What's new

Maryam Nawaz’s Appearance in IHC, Why Judges Got Angry As She Entered the Court?

munib2014

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Vice-President Maryam Nawaz says that reconciliation is one thing, the government shouldn’t even be talked with as it fears from those who speak truth.

Talking to the media outside Islamabad High Court, Maryam Nawaz said that the government has set an example of anti-public policies. We are trying to put a fullstop at government’s corruption plan in the next general election, she added.

She further said the performance of the government in three years should be termed as a disaster. Never in the history of Pakistan has ever been elected a more incompetent government, she added.

Maryam Nawaz said she had only one son whose wedding ceremony she couldn’t attend. Neither did I ask for permission to attend my son’s wedding nor I could, she said.

“Has anyone heard a news of cut into the prices of sugar or flour in past three years?” she questioned. The government has been imposed on us, she said adding that it wasn’t accountability but revenge against the opposition.
What happened when she entered in the court? watch here
Why Judges Got Angry As She Entered the Court?

Haram kay mal per palnay walay paindo. 50 kanjaron ko gari kay agay band ker apnay app ko malik samajnay lagay.

Banana Republic.

We are not capable of fighting own internal enemies no wonder external enemies are getting bolder and bolder. IK and Bajwa show some balls and do our country a favour and eliminate these snakes which are holding this country from the balls so country can move on.

Excuse my French but what a Randi ! with her Rona...
Worse than that, there are still million of PML-N supporters out there.
We always make fun of Indians living in their fantasy Bollywood world.
But what of these PML-N supporters ? Anyone with a quarter of a functioning mind would see how they have raped the nation. Do not support anyone else if you think they are incompetent, but how can you support these dregs of humanity ?
I do not know what benefits the masses are reaping from families whos life purpose is to steal every rupee that they can get and to exploit anything they can, but yes continue to bend over and open your bungholes wide.
No hope for Pakistan with the judiciary system the way it is. No noonias or Zardaris ever going to be held accountable. Nor they can hold the corruption by the lotas in the current administration as well.

Back
Top Bottom