What's new

Maryam Nawaz Tweeted A Coke Bottle With Her Father’s Name On It And Look How Twitter Made Her Regret

Pakistani are emotional people who love to make their own verdict and want to quickly punish all those whom they perceive as currupt and bad while they want to reward PM kursi to those whom they madly love ..They dont care what overall majority decide for them and they will not be going to respect their decisions..They will bash majority if it vote gainst their personal wishes and desires then election will be labelled either as rigged or will insults voters for selling votes for biryani lol

Cultism and messianism is a completely normal outcome in a religious society like Pakistans simply because justice will always be relative.

Cultism and messianism is a completely normal outcome in a religious society like Pakistans simply because justice will always be relative.
I would like you to make a topic on PDF about 2018 election i.e who is going to accept the results of 2018 election without bringing any excuses or conspiracy theories and who is going to respect the choice or voice of majority ? You will witness plenty of moaning and rants after 2018 election

Pakistani are emotional people who love to make their own verdict and want to quickly punish all those whom they perceive as currupt and bad while they want to reward PM kursi to those whom they madly love ..They dont care what overall majority decide for them and they will not be going to respect their decisions..They will bash majority if it vote gainst their personal wishes and desires then election will be labelled either as rigged or they will insults voters for selling votes for biryani lol
Pakistani are emotional people who love to make their own verdict and want to quickly punish all those whom they perceive as currupt and bad while they want to reward PM kursi to those whom they madly love ..They dont care what overall majority decide for them and they will not be going to respect their decisions..They will bash majority if it vote gainst their personal wishes and desires then election will be labelled either as rigged or they will insults voters for selling votes for biryani lol

Maryam Nawaz to papa

i know i am stupid
but when i look arround . i feel very confident......................

I would like you to make a topic on PDF about 2018 election i.e who is going to accept the results of 2018 election without bringing any excuses or conspiracy theories and who is going to respect the choice or voice of majority ? You will witness plenty of moaning and rants after 2018 election
i would totally reject the election result 2018...... if all parties involved in election accepted the result

Twitter and Facebook crowned IK last time as well.

People have created an alt reality when it comes to politics.

Time will cure this if allowed that luxury

Maryam Nawaz to papa

i know i am stupid
but when i look arround . i feel very confident......................
So you or rather we should kill all stupid people out there and spare only those sane ones who share same poiltical thought as us ?

So you or rather we should kill all stupid people out there and spare only those sane ones who share same poiltical thought as us ?
well she looks around her and see . everyone is stupid like her

Twitter and Facebook crowned IK last time as well.

People have created an alt reality when it comes to politics.

Time will cure this if allowed that luxury
i am sure the cure for wellnes is already here.. CAMBRIDGE ANALATICA

i would totally reject the election result 2018...... if all parties involved in election accepted the result
did not get it

you mean if PTI tak epart in election 2018 then you will be going to accept the result of 2018 elections without abusing/insulting others? I think political party (or their supporters )who lose election always make noises and fabricate conspiracy theories because cannot digest defeat..but all is well if and where they manage to win election

I think should be poll just before election so that i dont see any moaning on this forum after election from either side

did not get it

you mean if PTI tak epart in election 2018 then you will be going to accept the result of 2018 elections without abusing/insulting others? I think political party (or their supporters )who lose election always make noises and fabricate conspiracy theories because cannot digest defeat..but all is well if and where they manage to win election

I think should be poll just before election so that i dont see any moaning on this forum after election from either side
WELL IF NO ONE COMPLAINED, THEN IT MEANS SOMETHINGS R NOT RIGHT

or even simpler ..
  • Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.

I do not advocate violence but Maryam Nawaz is one of the few women that I think have a very punchable face.

A system where we pretend that we're in control but really it's just a endless cycle of us choosing biryani over our vote while the deep state runs the real show.
I thought you were an advocate of democracy?

You patwari? I am gonna kill you. :D

----------

Bari he koi mast nation hain hum. No one can troll like we Pakistani do :D

Shhhh Bas tum jese bore log badnaam krdete hain hame.

Patwari is a legal constitutional Profession hahaha

Shhhh Bas tum jese bore log badnaam krdete hain hame.

Patwari is a legal constitutional Profession hahaha

Hahahahaha. Badnam na hon ge to naam na ho ga? :D
Wo patwari bhi zaleel he hotay or yeh walay bhi .:D

Hahahahaha. Badnam na hon ge to naam na ho ga? :D
Wo patwari bhi zaleel he hotay or yeh walay bhi .:D

Hahahaha sudhar jao

Ek private company ki simple advertising tactics pe pakistan me Twitter waaar.

Sahi mullani ho. Fatwa laga diya patwarism ka mujhe lol

WELL IF NO ONE COMPLAINED, THEN IT MEANS SOMETHINGS R NOT RIGHT

or even simpler ..
  • Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
Losing side always complain and moan after election
They are ok to participate before election..If something is wrong with election mechanism then fix it and then take part in it ..no point of rona dhona of political party and their supporters after getting defeat in election...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom