What's new

Maryam Nawaz beneficial owner of Nielson and Nescoll assets: reveals UK land record

The problem is not that you you criticize PTI, even PTI supporters criticize PTI (on TV even). The problem is that you ONLY criticize PTI, never give them credit for the good things they have done.
You also never criticize PMLN and always give them credit.

You can prove me wrong right now but giving PTI some credit and condemning PMLN :)

Well this political section of forum is already flooded by Pro Imran/PTI posts/members and anti Nawaz/PML(N) posts(mostly one sided) and we hardly have few harcore PML(N) supporters here with exception of @Tameem thats why i dont see much pro nawaz/PML(N) posts thats why i hardly feel the need to jump in there to spoil their fun lol Secondly i understand what you actually mean by crticising PML(N) i,e you mean constant bashing and abusing of PML(N) supporters and their all MNAs and MPAs ? or giving my personal verdict about them every now and then after having trail on pdf ? Right? sadly i dont involve in such abuse and insults because i respect the right of people to support whoever they wish without having any sort of fears and without recieving any sort of insults and abuse from others. I also leave it for judiciary to decide(after fair trail ) who is corrupt and who is not and then punish them according to it.

You said i always give credit to nawaz/PMl(N)? where? You can hardly find a single post of mine where i am praising nawaz family . I dont even mind when you abuse nawaz /shabaz or co. My objection is when Ptians get personal and start abusing or insulting the supporters of PML(N) or those who criticise PTI/messiah Imran because i think no matter how much we disgree with others but they should still have this democratic right or freedom to support whoever they wish and express themselves.. Even when someone will come in power whom i personally dont like or hate him madly but if majority voted for him or elected him then i would respect their choice instead of abusing them . Its intolreance and bigotry to impose your political will on others and expect others to agree with your political views

Last (but not least )point is that i often critcise PTI because their supporters or leadership claim to be different or more holy than rest so when they end up doing same things for which they were bashing others then this is hypocrisy and i often try to point out this double standards. There are some sane PTi suporters who point out this hypocrisy and change/compromise in principles by PTI leadership while there are some who still defend it with excuses and justification ..for example they are saying PML(N) and PPP is corrupt party yet they jusify when people from corrupt party join them..they accept supreme court decison when nawaz disqualify under artcile 62/63 but you see plenty of excuses for Jhangir tareen disqualification. We see that they do speak against marossi siyasat yet again excuses to justify when young inexperience son of disqualified tareen got party ticket..They criticise politics of electable in others parties wher they do complain to see the same faces in politics again and again yet when PTi take electable and same old politicians then their excuses is that its Pakistan where its neceesary to win election with such tactics and i dont wanan go after U turns of Imran khan where he kept changing his poistion depend on situations

You said i can prove you wrong then here is few posts to please you though i dont feel the need to justify my political position to you or others

Never seen as weak and puppet prime minister as Abbasi

Good news ..Abb bayan ahey ga " Muje kyoon nikala hamesha k lia"

Kohe shram hoti ha kohe haya hoti ha kohe ethics hoti ha jo humare politicains main bilkul nhi ha 

Nehal is just worker but SC should take action against Nawaz and maryam and i dont understand why they are not doing this?

PML N is evil but those who were part of this corrupt party for most of their lives suddenly become frista when join PTI so take all of them if you could to bring change

Last edited:
Have you not been following PDF Political Section?

There are supporters of PML-N on PDF who openly say that corruption is not that big of a deal, and its beneficial for the country.
Are you talking about @Kabira? Can you Tags those members so that they could respond to it because i dont think any true Pakistani will ever justify corruption if ever prove in court of law after fair trail. Our loyalty should be with Pakistan rather than political leadeship or parties

Sweet. The guy who does not support any party has a pain in his proverbial about "accusations" against CORRUPTs i.e. in this case Sharifs, who the champion does not support, lol... AND HE COMES UP WITH THE PROOF AS IS IN A EFFING TWEET OF THE CULPRIT HERSELF, LOL...:rofl:

I'M SURE YOU ASK YOUR GROCER THAT THE STALE LOOKING ROTTEN VEGS ARE FRESH OR NOT AND THEN BELIEVE HIS REPLY TOO THAT THEY ARE INDEED FRESH, LOL...WHAT INTELLIGENCE... LOL.

Even if we suppose their version for a sec then...What about the lie that Maryam holds the property as a trustee when there is no trust deed attached to these companies or properties according to Sharifs own asset management firm Mossack Fonesca...lol:

Maryam-doc2.jpg
Maryam-doc3.jpg
Maryam-doc4.jpg

Note the last line..."There is no trust connected".

Liar liar Skirt on fire...:haha:

Tim Sebastian of BBC grilling Hassan Nawaz on Nielsen and Nescol ownership by Sharifs while living in the same apartments in 1999, lol:

Hassan Nawaz:
Living on a rent.
I don't know who owns the apartments.
I'm not the right person to ask about property ownership.
I'm a student dependant on parents.

Well then ghonglo, why don't your parents submit that rent agreement dated 1999 in court under which you arse was parked in those apartments while you were dependant on your Parents, lol...
What do you expect from a shitwari? The problem with shitwaris is that they will never claim that they support PMLn but then they go to the stupid lengths to defend their corruption. They are the cheapest scumbags.

What do you expect from a shitwari? The problem with shitwaris is that they will never claim that they support PMLn but then they go to the stupid lengths to defend their corruption. They are the cheapest scumbags.
This one is different, a former shitwar smitten by the newer lot of his old corrupt leaders; Bilawal , Nani Amma's son Junaid, etc etc. This one is clear that IK is the real enemy of both Sharif, Zardar, Diesel, Wali etc families legacy and lineages.

Have you not been following PDF Political Section?

There are supporters of PML-N on PDF who openly say that corruption is not that big of a deal, and its beneficial for the country.

Are you talking about @Kabira? Can you Tags those members so that they could respond to it because i dont think any true Pakistani will ever justify corruption if ever prove in court of law after fair trail. Our loyalty should be with Pakistan rather than political leadeship or parties
@notorious_eagle taking the liberty to further your point...

Read and enjoy the self admission of a PMLN lover proving that leadership worship and loyalty can indeed be above everything else:

put yourself in NS shoe (in 70s their whole business nationalized, In two terms with Benazir, they are always on the receiving end as well, Post Musharraf, they are exiled, so they have to hedge always,take some their own money from Pakistan in one way or other to earn and business) They definitely not doing it through legal means, people on the streets can accepts it, i accepts it. believes me, This is not a big deal publically everyone knows. despites that, i want him to taste Jail, whatever wrongdoing he does in past on these grounds. Bottom line is, if he does, he will still be my leader.

Why not?

You do realize, there are millions of Pakistanis whose livelihood is reliant on corruption. Do you really think a son of Customs Appraiser will not support corruption. Corruption is rampant in Pakistan, and it has created millions of people that are reliant upon for their lifestyles.

And i was referring to @Tameem

Time to rewind some old truth... forgotten slang

Shitwaries

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom