What's new

Maryam Nawaz beneficial owner of Nielson and Nescoll assets: reveals UK land record

So are you saying she lived in a palace in SA which is owned by the Sharifs? Have they provided the money trail for the purchase of that ?
meray jazbati bhai, read my previous comment again.

money trail etc was not a concern of that country where the purchased, these are the cases in Pakistan only. two different issues.

aur alkhamdulillah hum jahil b hain.....
mubarak ho.

sorry mate @Proudpakistaniguy is not a patwari, he might not be a supporter of PTI, but that doesn't make him a patwari.
Let them say it . I am used to it now..whoever criticise anything about PTI or Imran khan become patwari automatically :D

Thanks for tagging me and labelling me
I would say wait few months ..courrption charges are pending in NAB court and verdict is coming soon
I dont think anyone will justify corruption whther patwari or poti supporter unless they are being slave of their leader and are not loyal to Pakistan but we should leave it for judiciary to do their job rather than conducting our trail here by acting as supreme judge

Is there any valid document in this case till now which proves NS owner of any property...????

No, not until now, according to Wajid Zia's Testimony, no proof available to prove that NS is owner of any property... NAB's case is revolving around a statement that Sharif Family bought Avenfield property, and it was bought between the period 93 to 95 and at that time NS's kids were dependent upon NS, so NS bought this property in the name of his kids, but to prove this, they don't have any solid documentary evidence, only assumption that cuz the siblings were dependent, so NS is the real owner (regarding dependent point Sharif family says that the grandfather of siblings Mian Sharif had transferred the ownership of property to the names of siblings of Sharif Family)...Now this current document proves nothing, until and unless NAB proves that Nelson and Nescol were owned by Sharif family (by NS to be more precise) in this period 93-95 and not in 2006.

Now according to NAB's Law, providing valid money trail of property is responsibility of owner of the property, but in this case until now NAB is not able to prove that NS owned any property...but lets c...

Last edited:
No, not until now, according to Wajid Zia's Testimony, no proof available to prove that NS is owner of any property... NAB's case is revolving around a statement that Sharif Family bought Avenfield property, and it was bought between the period 93 to 95 and at that time NS's kids were dependent upon NS, so NS bought this property in the name of his kids, but to prove this, they don't have any solid documentary evidence, only assumption that cuz the siblings were dependent, so NS is the real owner (regarding dependent point Sharif family says that the grandfather of siblings Mian Sharif had transferred the ownership of property to the names of siblings of Sharif Family)...Now this current document proves nothing, until and unless NAB proves that Nelson and Nescol were owned by Sharif family (by NS to be more precise) in this period 93-95 and not in 2006.

Now according to NAB's Law, providing valid money trail of property is responsibility of owner of the property, but in this case until now NAB is not able to prove that NS owned any property...but lets c...
So who owned the said companies back in 90s?

So who owned the said companies back in 90s?
According to Sharifs, they didn't owned Nelson & Nescol in 90s, they say they have proved this in court too as suggested by Maryam's Tweet in post 36, but i have no idea about who owned those companies prior to Sharif Family's ownership...

Here are some details of cross examination with Wajid Zia... Check videos. Ultimately court will decide, so we must not be judgmental about the case...

Last edited:
Let them say it . I am used to it now..whoever criticise anything about PTI or Imran khan become patwari automatically :D

I would say wait few months ..courrption charges are pending in NAB court and verdict is coming soon
I dont think anyone will justify corruption whther patwari or poti supporter unless they are being slave of their leader and are not loyal to Pakistan but we should leave it for judiciary to do their job rather than conducting our trail here by acting as supreme judge

Have you not been following PDF Political Section?

There are supporters of PML-N on PDF who openly say that corruption is not that big of a deal, and its beneficial for the country.

lala lalla la la lla.:wave::wave:............ Tum sub jhotay ho , mere Bhair tu kiya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi hai:enjoy::devil::chilli:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yaro kiya kismet hai Pakistan ki..................................

The problem is not that you you criticize PTI, even PTI supporters criticize PTI (on TV even). The problem is that you ONLY criticize PTI, never give them credit for the good things they have done.
You also never criticize PMLN and always give them credit.

You can prove me wrong right now but giving PTI some credit and condemning PMLN :)

he said truth and trustworthy. He should be there in pakistan instead of bibi maryam ji.
No he is not...this planted interview for arranged for him to do the damage control since the journalists who hacked the data told them before leaking it online. So they thought that if they already claim the ownership before the beans get spilled, they will be spared. They had no idea that SC will ask them about the money trail...

No he is not...this planted interview for arranged for him to do the damage control since the journalists who hacked the data told them before leaking it online. So they thought that if they already claim the ownership before the beans get spilled, they will be spared. They had no idea that SC will ask them about the money trail...
Aary yaar tm bhi na jaany do pakistan.he is trustworthy

Back
Top Bottom