What's new

Marvel Studios Ms. Marvel Official Trailer

they couldn't have picked a more lousy lead role, a fat pujjy kid! will be a flop show.

Kind of the point for that character - the actress is Indian - but the character is a pakistani girl and probably the only positive press "pakistani" is gonna get in the USA this year!

PS - i personally know one of the actors in that film - won't say who - but i am excited to see it finally come out and how they did.

Kind of the point for that character - the actress is Indian - but the character is a pakistani girl and probably the only positive press "pakistani" is gonna get in the USA this year!

PS - i personally know one of the actors in that film - won't say who - but i am excited to see it finally come out and how they did.
no, the actor is a Pakistani Canadian...
Screenshot_20220315-135701_Samsung Internet.jpg

still a lousy pick in my opinion. and besides, sharmeen obaid is one of the directors so you can't expect anything positive about Pakistan or Islam to come out of it...

aray btao naa? who do you know?

PC press is not positive press. Also, why do they always pick ugly minority people to play these roles?

And she is too fat to play superhero roles.

man this is some bullshit, kamala harris is getting m free publicity for nothin'! :lol:

also why did they change her powers from shape shifter to captain marvel glowy glowy sparkly lame power.

I love how people be shittin on this poor girl for no reason :lol: although I do feel this movie would be a flop show not because of ethnic character but the whole thing looks off just from a pov of a movie

I love how people be shittin on this poor girl for no reason :lol: although I do feel this movie would be a flop show not because of ethnic character but the whole thing looks off just from a pov of a movie
Not no reason, she is not fit for this role. Men are expected to look the part, women should be too.

Back
Top Bottom