What's new

Martial law Gov better than democratic government on Timely elections:CJ

keep blaming him friend, it doesnt matters, he is a true patriot who doesnt care you & me much?
i also blame him,was trying to be so democratic, freedom of speech & all that modren world gadgets he was trying to this country? following the rulles?
its feels so nice, now when i see, where we stands now as a nation?
morally, economicly, justice, freedom of speech?
everything is better then his time?lolzzz hell no but we stupids keep blaming him?
wasnt that simple, if CJ could hve been killed by TTp? see so simple?
bt instead he went to, become the saviour? by following the rulles in this no law country, where only law is might of your wealth?

Well I am a big fan of Gen PM for what he did for this country and after a very long time I could hear "Pakistan first" from someone. But I feel that where he was wrong it should be pointed out. In my opinion first wrong he did was a bloodless coup. He should have shoved all democracy into democrats and kept these political clowns away. His attempt to bring technocrats was an excellent move. Had he continued same, in the second tenure, he would not have faced those problems which he did in the later half of his tenure.

Anyways, now these buggers are more patriotic then him and want to conduct a trial for treason, what an absurdity, double agents prosecuting a COAS.

Keeping my fingers crossed for 2014.

very irresponsible and sharamnaak comparison by Iftikhar ch !

rightly said sir g . if it would have pti or any other party saying that for local body elections media would have blasted them but this is janab justice so no worries

there is no such thing as martial law government or fooji hakumat, its illegal by the law of Pakistan and punishable by death. so there is no way a judge can pass comment comparing legal and illegal form of government, as to which is better.

He just said that democratic are not interested to hold LG elections rather than martial law government ...

He just said that democratic are not interested to hold LG elections rather than martial law government ...

he is Chief Justice of Pakistan by the constitution and the constitution nowhere mentions anything like martial law govt. its illegal. hence by office his owns, its irresponsible statement.

rightly said sir g . if it would have pti or anyother party saying that for local body elections mdia would have blasted them nut ths is janab justice so no worries

Exactly !!!

rightly said sir g . if it would have pti or anyother party saying that for local body elections mdia would have blasted them nut ths is janab justice so no worries

CJP is not a political character ... Anyways I have often seen that mostly anchors are sympathizers of PTI regardless TTP issue ........

he is Chief Justice of Pakistan by the constitution and the constitution nowhere mentions anything like martial law govt. its illegal. hence by office his owns, its irresponsible statement.

Exactly !!!
the constitution of pakistan was a creation of frist civilian chief marshallaw adminstrator of pakistan, MR ZAB, plz mention that too?
a half truth is allways dangerous thn a black lie?
cause half truth only used to give birth a 1000 lies?
as it all happened, for the freedom of CJ? thn he was a hero, just because of his half truth, he is become a zero now, & all of those who ever supported him are jokers now?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
try him stop, & you ill be in contempt of SC?:lol:

the constitution of pakistan was a creation of frist civilian chief marshallaw adminstrator of pakistan, MR ZAB, plz mention that too?
a half truth is allways dangerous thn a black lie?
cause half truth only used to give birth a 1000 lies?
as it all happened, for the freedom of CJ? thn he was a hero, just because of his half truth, he is become a zero now, & all of those who ever supported him are jokers now?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
try him stop, & you ill be in contempt of SC?:lol:

its irrelevant to the discussion.

LMFAO..... Karachi is not in the "system"? :D

Karachi is part of Sindh :azn:

who controls sindh controls karachi

its like saying that you need to blame PTI leadership for the islamabad and rawalpindi mess, both are part of punjab

its irrelevant to the discussion.

yes just like CJ & his remarks & the constitution?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
chief terray bee-maar bey-shumaar, bey-shumaar?
constitution terry , bey-maar bey-shumar, bey shumaar?:lol::lol::lol:
PCO terry ............?:lol:

CJP is not a political character ... Anyways I have often seen that mostly anchors are sympathizers of PTI regardless TTP issue ........

most anchors are pti sympathizers is joke of the century before election was anti pti media at its peak and after 2010 lahore jalsa

with whole geo news at its forefront

very irresponsible and sharamnaak comparison by Iftikhar ch !

Sir unfortunately he is as right as IK used word sharamnak for judiciary. But I hope PTI will conduct LB elections in true letter and sprit and prove him wrong, however proving him wrong needs a big hearted effort by political parties. Bottom line "so far he is 100% correct".

most anchors are pti sympathizers is joke of the century before election was anti pti media at its peak and after 2010 lahore jalsa

with whole geo news at its forefront

Geo is obviously not but I can tell you about pro PTI anchors
Acnhors (1) Talat Hussain (2) Kashif Abbasi (3) Waseem Badami (4) Mubasshir Lucman (5) Javed Ch. (6) Aasma Shirazi (7) Paras Khurshid .....
Analysts (1) Ansar Abbasi (2) Haroon Rasheed (3) Hameed Gul (4) Dr. Shahid Masood ....

Do you agree.....??

There is a saying.. In front of the law everyone is the same and the law has two eyes under which you can do everything and if you appear over the other you are done.....
Chowdry proved this with his squinted eyes ..... Stupid @$$ chowdhry iftikhar

Back
Top Bottom