What's new

Mark Wiens- 14 TRADITIONAL DISHES in Skardu | Pakistani Food in Gilgit-Baltistan!

Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan has some of the healthiest food traditions, a culinary delight...

The reason many lives to the age of 100 years and with their non sedentary and vigorous lifestyle, a closer to nature living...

IMG_20170727_192154.jpg

my pic of the point of confluence

the landscapes makes great movie scenery like some scifi movies as if they are on mars.

Man, i would like to visit but your consulate here is beyond terrible.

consulate in London I visited few years ago was shabby so I can imagine it's no better in SA. But if you can navigate through it then I can assure you Northern Pakistan will not disappoint.

consulate in London I visited few years ago was shabby so I can imagine it's no better in SA. But if you can navigate through it then I can assure you Northern Pakistan will not disappoint.
man. they tested my patience. incredibly difficult.

that's sad, I hope some improvement comes.

I was looking through my pics and they look shody what camera did you use?
I have a canon 70 D and i also use my note 8 a lot

that's sad, I hope some improvement comes.

I was looking through my pics and they look shody what camera did you use?
IMG_20160718_184055-01.jpeg

For you bro. On my way to snow lake..what you see is the mighty Baifo glacier and Karakoram range. This place is called Shufong after the big rock on the left of the tents. Its where the hunters in ancient times used to store their kills such as Ibex and Markhor. This rock is still freezing.

Last edited:
I have a canon 70 D and i also use my note 8 a lot

View attachment 526193
For you bro. On my way to snow lake..what you see is the mighty Baifo glacier and Karakoram range. This place is called Shufong after the big rock on the left of the tents. Its where the hunters in ancient times used to store their kills such as Ibex and Markhor. This rock is still freezing.
absolutely stunning The pics I took I can't find them for some reason :cry: and those I have left on my phone look quite shabby. If you have more pics please don't keep them from us :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom