What's new

March 23, 2012 Republic Day

BCB's Work in a word " Complete Ediotic ", Seikh Haseena Is A servent of India,i've heard it b4.But now I realise she,her apprintice,govt all are servent of india.Bd lost & Pakistan wins .Entire match was very fare,honest match.I would requst pakistan to question about younis& akmals out.They have to do this,bcb must taught a lesson

I don't think there is any point in discussing Younis and Akmal's wicket. Now everybody knows they were not out but on field umpire gave them out, one of BD batsman was out and umpire gave decision in favor of batter similarly Hafeez also got a favorable decision but those were simple cases of human error, no ill intentions, it happens all around the world, teams lose matches due to such decisions but no one blames umpires or opponent teams. Instead more emphasis is towards use of technology for better decisions. BCB should learn these norms as early as possible and if there is any political pressure then its really sad and regrettable.

Congrats Pakistan For Celebrating 23 Rd March, It is Such A Day Which Connects The History Of Pakistan & Bd Together As Our One Of The National Leader Sher E Bengal Was The Presenter Of It.
Pakistan zindabad,Best Of Luck For Asia Cup.

Bd lost & Pakistan wins .Entire match was very fare,honest match.I would requst pakistan to question about younis& akmals out.They have to do this,bcb must taught a lesson

In fact, I find Bangladesh to be the most deserving team for Asia cup 2012. They had come in a very good position to defeat Pakistan in league match but they lost by bad luck, and they registered blasting victory over India by chasing down a big target of 290 easily and also they were very comfortable in their victory over Sri Lanka also. They defeated both the winner and runner up of world cup in league matches, kicking them out of Asia cup to enter the final and then they lost almost won final match against Pakistan, which we find due to their bad luck. I don’t know whether they may repeat the similar performance next time or not but during this Asia cup 2012, they were always found dominating the high ranked oppositions during all the matches they played :tup:
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom