What's new

Maoists leader Kishenji accepts Prez appeal for talks, conditionally

So i think this will end those Maoists..........They know they cant win an full fierce battle,they have made a good choice..
guys i think Moaists realized that its their end cause IAF GOT THE PERMISSION TO RETALIATE IF FIRED ON ANY CHOPPERS...AND INDIAN GOVERNMENT DIDNT SAY HOW MANY AMMUNITIONS SHOULD IAF USE.....GOT MY POINT?

Conditional talks..my @ZZ.

Op.Green Hunt is showing result...now persevere till they come to the stage of unconditional talks.

Hehe, after the report of IAF being allowed to counterattack and the ISI thing, Maoists realized that the gloves are finally off!

Conditions :rofl:

This is the best time to place multiple position ambush by Army and IAF. As soon as this "kishenji" is in talks (he'd have kept backups), Mi-35s should launch an air assault on these scumbags in the "red corridor" along with Army's heavy weaponry.

Arrest that a$$h**e Kishenji and hang him. He has the blood of scores of officers on his hand and heavens know how many innocent villagers and tribals. For the brutality this ba$t**d has shown, he should be publicly riddled with AK bullets in front of India Gate to send a message to terrorists.

Guys -- although i understand your sentiment -- dont forget they are citizens of india -- I would just hope that India wipes of the leadership -- rest all should be judged based on the crimes....

No matter what everyone says -- GoI is partly to blame for this mess -- Development should be forefront -- and if that doesnt happen then people end up doing some crazy things.

The last thing we'd want is this A$$ spreading terrorism in Sikkim. His scumbags are already in WB. publicly hang him and his top 40 cadres. That'd send a message to Communist extremists what it means to try to spread their dirty message of violence in India.

This is not North Korea where they can rule like kings. It is India.

this is great for india....by having discussion india can buy time for econmoic development of the backward places. the ground support, maoists get is the major source of their strength. once we win the herats of the locals then it will be cake walk.

this is great for india....by having discussion india can buy time for econmoic development of the backward places. the ground support, maoists get is the major source of their strength. once we win the herats of the locals then it will be cake walk.

I think that is a very good strategy. :cheers:

If you take away the support from the local populations, the Maoist rebels will lose all their strength and their legitimacy.

I think that is a very good strategy. :cheers:

If you take away the support from the local populations, the Maoist rebels will lose all their strength and their legitimacy.

Absolutely. But the only way forward and to make sure that we end this menace is social justice and development.
Maoists leader or any leader (eg:- Kashmir) promise people self respect and justice from oppression, Hence people fall for it, we should be proactive in setting up systems to deliver justice.

Just a couple of days back there was a terrible news of a tribal girl molested by hoards of men, it was good that authorities acted fast and arrested culprits. This is the kind of work and a lot of social effort is required to build the goodwill. Guns although important to tackle the armed rebels but a healing touch in general will go a long way.

Thanks.

But Kishenji was firm about the three pre-conditions. He wanted the government’s response before any further step was taken. In particular, he insisted that Chidambaram and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K. Rosaiah step down immediately for the killing of his party’s spokesperson and top leader Azad, alias Cherukuri Rajkumar in Andhra’s Adilabad district on July 2.
Never gonna happen :no:

F....K this kishenji and i fully support Tshering's thoughts. Kill these b....s, i still remember that killing of 100 or more CRPF jawans. Show no mercy.

Backstabbing them at this moment will not solve the issue.

It will show the a picture of GOI and all of us, which will not be welcome by all the quraters in the world.

The picture will show us as selfish..

Lets talk to them...

Conditional talks are not acceptable.

They need to be eliminated - unconditionally.

But Kishenji was firm about the three pre-conditions. He wanted the government’s response before any further step was taken.
In particular, he insisted that Chidambaram and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K. Rosaiah step down immediately for the killing of his party’s spokesperson and top leader Azad, alias Cherukuri Rajkumar in Andhra’s Adilabad district on July 2.:angry:

Kishenji claimed Azad was killed in a staged encounter.

As for independent mediators, Kishenji suggested the names of well known Maoist sympathisers: Swami Agnivesh, activists Medha Patkar, B.D. Sharma and Arundhati Roy, among others :tdown:

The Maoists’ writ runs in over 220 of India’s 626 districts. Last year, 998 persons were killed in Maoist violence. More than 200 security personnel were killed in the first six months of 2010 alone.:angry:

Maoists to government: Remove Chidambaram, we?ll talk - Hindustan Times

Back
Top Bottom