What's new

Maoists kill woman health worker

Report from ground "Zero".

Recently I had been to Jashpur (Chhatisgadh.), I met many local (Including tribes). The truth aghast me. The truth of Maoism in India

1. School dropouts, wannabe criminals join Maoism, They are involved in extortion .
2. Some Vanvashi (tribe) told me that when Maoist come to village they hide there daughter in basement.
3. Maoists come to village, eat there food, rape there daughter and flee to Jungle.
4. Maoists carry Condoms,Ipill and many such things.
5. Those Maoists are cheap criminals who enjoy keeping gun and terrorizing ppl.

These dirty communists should be killed on site. Communist are good for nothing.

Report from ground "Zero".

Recently I had been to Jashpur (Chhatisgadh.), I met many local (Including tribes). The truth aghast me. The truth of Maoism in India

1. School dropouts, wannabe criminals join Maoism, They are involved in extortion .
2. Some Vanvashi (tribe) told me that when Maoist come to village they hide there daughter in basement.
3. Maoists come to village, eat there food, rape there daughter and flee to Jungle.
4. Maoists carry Condoms,Ipill and many such things.
5. Those Maoists are cheap criminals who enjoy keeping gun and terrorizing ppl.

These dirty communists should be killed on site. Communist are good for nothing.

If such is the case and the reality, then they should tortured and quarted into pieces and thrown into a septic tank

Back
Top Bottom