What's new

Manufacturing of Pakistan's first electric car

A great first step ....If mass produced, such cars reduce dependency on CNG and Petroleum to a huge extent . The money saved can then be utilized in other sources of renewable power , Wind , Solar , Nuclear etc . As far as the " shortage of Electricity " is concerned, its a temporary situation at best. With increased use of Nuclear power , electricity production is expected to ramp up in the coming decades. Plus the environmental benefits can hardly be ignored..

03.png

Don't know more about above plant but from pictures it looks like more of a car repairing shop then a sophisticated car manufacturing plant.

wow great news if its true!
future is electric cars and hybrids meny big companys HONDA, TOYOTA, GM working very hardly for electric cars and more companys already have hybrids and electric cars like TESLA had produced electrics cars and meny others so electrics cas is future!
so if eny Pakis producer tryng so thats gud news but is it only starting.

plzz make a UPS which can last for 1 month

Not that difficult.

Depending on your usage, start putting batteries in parallel. Fill a room.

The problem is they will take even longer than a month to charge then, continuous power supply of course. :p

Electric cars are the future. Hook them up with nuclear power generators and we'd be set for a couple thousand years.

damn its tiny just for me and my wife were i give space to my kids ? hhahhahah

We are also short on gas so throw away your cooking range .....

I havent been to Pakistan for many years now..But phone calls to people i know reveal that "Throw away cooking range" is already happening..The gas load shedding is very bad in some areas to the extent that people are forced to cook food on wood and coal fire..

in future electric cars can be converted into solar cars, or batteries can be charged via solar cells, anything can be done guys, keep your hopes up!!

Back
Top Bottom