What's new

Manufacturing of Pakistan's first electric car

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
03.png

We are screaming for Electricity to run our Refrigerators and other house hold and damn they are producing electric cars now. They really need to be more innovative - build a car which runs on water or oxygen or something like that. This electric car will be a super flop in my opinion.

We are screaming for Electricity to run our Refrigerators and other house hold and damn they are producing electric cars now. They really need to be more innovative - build a car which runs on water or oxygen or something like that. This electric car will be a super flop in my opinion.

energy crisis are temporary
but Electric cars are our future
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Electric cars are future.

You should ask your government to build energy from Solar. If I am not wrong, than our renewable energy production is more than your total energy production. You should opt for renewable energy from solar and wind in Baluchistan.

I think it can be a good alternative for the CNG for those people who's driving radius is within 100 km and also the subsidy which gov gives on petrol & gas can be spent on power generation.

They can start exporting these cars to over come enerygy crisis ;) :tup:

Anything canbe expected out of the Engineers in Pakistan.
They have hot (unrecognised) Talent and I suggest it being promoted.

Why isint this news shown on Geo?
Oh, Geo is a half time Indian

Good step but need to overcome energy crisis otherwise it will be a big flop

Good. Export those to europe and america and use gaseline powered cars yourself. Saudi arabia and Iran is right next door. :anz:

Oakistan has no electricity and now no gas either as gas load shedding is on the rampage...engineers will be better off finding a solution to this rather than building electric cars.

Any innovation done within a country should be welcome. Aaj nahin to kal to kaam ayega hi.

energy crisis are temporary
but Electric cars are our future
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Oh yaar, how come it's temporary in Pakistan? We are suffering this problem since the day I've become a grown up and believe me the situation with electricity has only got worsen and we are building an electric car hmm. No doubt about our talented engineers but the government needs provide incentives on grass root level first and electricity/energy is one of the main incentive they need to provide on priority basis.

... I don't see any improvement in the near future and we shall see about this electric car...if Deewan group and automobile mafia allow it to be sold in Pakistan as they did with the chinese cars dumped on the Karachi port. The future for this car is quite bleak but I wish them best of luck.

Be Pakistani, Buy Pakistani...

Oakistan has no electricity and now no gas either as gas load shedding is on the rampage...engineers will be better off finding a solution to this rather than building electric cars.

The big question is do we have sufficient energy production capacity to meet our todays needs. I think yes, we have roughly 20000 MW installed capacity today which is more than our peak needs. What we need is, pay circular debts, provide sufficient oil to generation plants and stop corrupt practices of Raja Rental & Co. In long term we must increase share of Hydro, solar, wind, coal and nuclear power projects for cheap and abundant energy. Given we lack electricity, do this warrant that we should not benefit from skill of electric car manufacturing engineers? we can make cars and export those to earn foreign exchange. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom