What's new

Manna Buddhi Naayinde Makkal

HAHAHAHA poori makkal ende accnt ban cheythu. Vaada naayinde makkale.

Andi undenkil vannu ban cheyyada poori mone

TRANSLATION: THIS IS THE THREAD FOR ALL MALAYALEES ON PDF TO INTERACT.
MODS PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY, IF POSSIBLE

These little giveaways will get this thread deleted too..!! :smokin: :angel:

pine puthiya padam valathum kondode....... kazhina azcha grandmaster kandu..... laletan kalaki.............

u didnt understand the PUN... Kerala is called Gods own country ... Just google Gods own country

karnataka tak aaya hoo.....par kerala kabhi nahi aaya..........i have heard that kerala was also a heaven on earth.......it will be a pleasure to visit that heaven

karnataka tak aaya hoo.....par kerala kabhi nahi aaya..........i have heard that kerala was also a heaven on earth.......it will be a pleasure to visit that heaven

Not was it is Still... & i am from Kerala so ur Talking to a GOD now... ;)

pine puthiya padam valathum kondode....... kazhina azcha grandmaster kandu..... laletan kalaki.............
Ohh Bhagya vannne :smitten:

I stayed in Mangalore for quite sometime... Used to go to kasaragod drunk on bikes... And to have the local food there...

Good times..!! :cheers:

kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid hahahahahah kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid hahahahahaha kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid kidbid hahahahahahah

Huh?

:D

Whats your avatar??

I stayed in Mangalore for quite sometime... Used to go to kasaragod drunk on bikes... And to have the local food there...

Good times..!! :cheers:

:D

Whats your avatar??

That's my neck of the woods geez. btw we don't normally let Noobs into our den. You must be one lucky noob!:partay:

Ok Guys Bye time to become talli:alcoholic:... meet u at Night after i become Talli... :guns:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom