What's new

Mangla, Tarbela dams hit dead level after 15 years

Meanwhile Israel becomes a water powerhouse .....

Meanwhile Israel becomes a water powerhouse .....

Not only this but they are also pioneers in DRIP irrigation. I suppose you really understand the worth of 'statehood' when you are a country like Israel.

Not only this but they are also pioneers in DRIP irrigation. I suppose you really understand the worth of 'statehood' when you are a country like Israel.
True, Israel also have the best economy in the middle east, am talking about how stable it is... Oil rich economies not stable.... Israel have Water in a water scare region,great education, Science, Military, space programme, Nuclear weapons and 2nd strike capability, what am I missing?

Its high time GOP focuses on Water rather than building more metros and motorways.
GOP doesn't know whats important..... Pak and Israel came about the same time around a 1 year gap.... Israel GDP per capita Nominal $44K and Pak below $2K..... There is a good reason as why Pakistan is listed among Failed/Fragile Index.

GOP doesn't know whats important.....

I don't think its only the GOP. The media also has a very important role to play. But they are stuck on political issues from 8 to 11 PM. And if not politics then discussions like these.....

The only program which deals with issues of Economy and development are few and far in between on the Television. One Such is Economy Roundup on 92news.

Well we do not save the water , if we had a mandate to fill artificial lakes in country with water instead of throwing it away in sea , we would have no shortage of water

1- Need Water Desalination
2- Reusable Water from Treatment of waste
3- Artificial Lakes
4- Usage of Water Tanks at City Neighbourhood Level

Back
Top Bottom