What's new

Mangalyaan Clears Crucial Test - the main engine has a "perfect burn"

our neighbors are skeptical with their absence .

and what the hell is wrong with indian media , they are hardly reporting this news , whole day they keep ranting about that bloody split between ncp-cong & bjp-ss in maha , as if someone cares.
can these guys ever have anything positive to say .

Congrats on this achievement India,
The Only remaining thing now is to develop your own deep space network stations so you can be fully independent. I admire countries who strive for self sufficiency despite the hurdles they might face. I know it's not easy.
So congrats again to all Indian members on here. This is not an easy task. Kudos. :tup:
Too many ppl have this doubt let me clear this
ISRO has its own deep sapce network( and technology of everything for deep space network) installed.

but due to earth's rotation and other factors antenna's of DSN must be installed on more than one location in different locations( countries ) for all round coverage.ISRO has its tracking and control antenna's installed in india , srilanka and in some other countries but that is not enough it leaves some blind spots where our signal cant reach.one solution is install more antenna'a and maintenance station( isro already has technology ) in more countries other side of globe which will be very expensive because ISRO only lauches 1-2 interplanetary missions in a decade.So its more cost effective to ask NASA to receive Signals from MOM when ISRO DSN is blind and transmit those signals to ISRO.

Its like asking your neighbor to install your tv signals antenna because on your roof tv signals are not coming

on reading about NASA helping ISRO with DSN ,some ppl get the impression that ISRO dont have deep space network of its own or technology. Its completely wrong as i explained above.

ISRO's tweet says that the test firing of the liquid engine was "Guided by wisdom and executed by youth". Here are the pics to illustrate what they mean.:enjoy:

e420d081bd6bd5364ccbff4f8af7468c.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom