What's new

Mangalsutra removed, shoes not given back: India's sharp reaction to Kulbhushan Jadhav-family meet

The family members were asked to remove mangalsutra, bangles, bindi and shoes; they were also asked to change their clothes.

Imagine their shock if they ever decided to travel by air at any international airport.

Just a few days ago I was made to take off my jacket, shoes, best, watch and chain at Heathrow :fie: and I don't have any terrorists in my family.

All this was done under the pretext of security. In fact Jadhav's wife's shoes were not returned.

Means they were right to have these stringent security arrangements; and found what they were looking for.

India's foreign ministry has alleged that Jadhav's mother was not allowed to communicate in Marathi, her mother tongue Moreover she was repeatedly interrupted while doing so and eventually prevented from proceeding further in this regard.

Good. It's a meeting under observation; and the observers need to understand what's being said. He's not a guest in a hotel, but a terrorist in prison.

The meeting between Jadhav and his relatives was conducted without the presence of JP Singh, India's Deputy High Commissioner to Pakistan.

Why would he be allowed in? We agreed to let the mother and wife meet him; and specifically said no to counsellor access.

India's foreign ministry has also charged Pakistan with allowing the local press to approach the family members and harass them. This went against the agreement that media would not be allowed close access.

It's a free country with a free press.

Jadhav will be released in a few months.Pak Establishment's problems will increase much beyond Jadhav

More delusions of bharatis. Have heard same delusions about Sarabjit too. :D

They know perfectly whom we have. Even if Yadav is exchanged, their problems will increase.

Whatever you have. You have no balls to even accept its existence while Pakistan publicly announced his arrest, death sentence and then denied your repeated appeals for counselor access.

But then you have nothing to worry since you are under delusion that KBY is coming back in few months? Don't you??? :lol:

ISI may be know better what was in shoe . there must be something wrong with it otherwise why they not return ?

ISI may be know better what was in shoe . there must be something wrong with it otherwise why they not return ?
Yes true iwas Thinking same if there wasnt any suspicion they wouldnt have kept with them.
They could suspect something hidden inside heels or soles

--------

As of mangalsutra then ab tau iski jarurat nahi bachi , Jadav is going to die soon aur mangal sutra tau sirf shaadi shuda aurton kay leeay hota

Yes true iwas Thinking same if there wasnt any suspicion they wouldnt have kept with them.
They could suspect something hidden inside heels or soles

--------

As of mangalsutra then ab tau iski jarurat nahi bachi , Jadav is going to die soon aur mangal sutra tau sirf shaadi shuda aurton kay leeay hota
zinda mry baraber :lol: zinda laash

koi samjha day india chahata kia tha meeting say?

I guess such statement from MEA was uncalled for. Mother and wife were able to see him after a long time is actually the point.

Having said that, I believe that it wasn't required for Pakistanis to be damn scared of 2 ladies who went there to meet their family member. Asking them to remove shoes and bindis; and illogical insistence that they should speak on English (as if Kulbhushan is going to reveal them the Pak nuclear code in Marathi!!) is too much. They were in Pakistan under constant surveillance, why so afraid?
not afraid isko boltay hain ungli karna! :P

Indians should understand that there is no agreed principles for a terrorist.
At first hand, Pakistan should not extend such luxury to a terrorism supporting country and her terrorist assets; they do not deserve this treatment.
Procedures were norms and nothing was wrong; safety measures are must and could not be overlooked.

koi samjha day india chahata kia tha meeting say?
India had to keep on asking for counsellor access and allowing kins to meet KbY, India still has no choice. But Indian FO was worried about one thing. If Pak allows this then it will give a beautiful opportunity to Pakistan to score a massive diplomatic win over India.

Indian FO must be thanking its stars since Pakistan has made a mess of it.

Now there will be requests for counsellor access only and that too through ICJ

I am still in disbelief that this meeting was even arranged. 'Humanitarian' allowance for a convicted terrorist. Kuch be ni go ga hamara. Kutta should be rotting in hell already. Just cowards the lot of us.

Imagine their shock if they ever decided to travel by air at any international airport.

Just a few days ago I was made to take off my jacket, shoes, best, watch and chain at Heathrow :fie: and I don't have any terrorists in my family.

Good for you, maybe you'll be as non chalant when a family member of yours is kidnapped and you are meeting them under constant harrassment of an enemy state.

Means they were right to have these stringent security arrangements; and found what they were looking for.

Or it means that pak officials wanted to just harass her(a completely innocent person) in hope for her to slip up and embarass India, too bad for you though.

It's a free country with a free press.

Really?
"Free"?

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Good for you, maybe you'll be as non chalant when a family member of yours is kidnapped and you are meeting them under constant harrassment of an enemy state.

Or it means that pak officials wanted to just harass her(a completely innocent person) in hope for her to slip up and embarass India, too bad for you though.

Really?
"Free"?

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Nope, i'd be pi$$ed if an innocent member of my family was kidnapped by an enemy state.

But Yadav is neither innocent, nor was he kidnapped. He's a terrorist caught redhanded in Pakistan!

Considering who he is and what h es done, him and his family are being treated very well; if you don't believe me, ask the family members of those detained in Guantanamo.

Jabtak hamare paas Habib hai tab tak pak kuch nahi kar paega.
kill him we dont give a shit.

Yadav is a terrorist and terrorists dont have any human rights, he blew up women and children in my country.
Yadav and his family may you all rot in hell!

India had to keep on asking for counsellor access and allowing kins to meet KbY, India still has no choice. But Indian FO was worried about one thing. If Pak allows this then it will give a beautiful opportunity to Pakistan to score a massive diplomatic win over India.

Indian FO must be thanking its stars since Pakistan has made a mess of it.

Now there will be requests for counsellor access only and that too through ICJ
Pakistan missed a trick by having this meeting arranged on the 25th december, Its christmas day and most of international media is off work and the story didn't get as much exposure as it should have because of that.

oh well as long as hes alive, he can be used every time India fake cries terrorism in the future.

Jabtak hamare paas Habib hai tab tak pak kuch nahi kar paega.
Do you idiots don't know that we also have one of your personal that went missing in Afghanistan. If you will do something to Col. Habib after we hang jadav. That sucker is also dead.
So wanna play ball?

Back
Top Bottom