What's new

Man sets himself on fire, hugs Indian politician during television debate

UP needs a change. I say burn down all those BSP and SP scums.

Burning anyone is not the solution, its better to bring all of them on one platform and make them to walk along.

Most probably a case of personal enmity.

I've seen similar cases in Telangana issue. students set themselves on fire just to lodge their protest for a separate state :(

Creation of Telangana is not any issue anymore because Telangana is part of India like rest of the other provinces.

be prepared indian Muslims .. riots coming soon ..

I think riots will not come .

Creation of Telangana is not any issue anymore because Telangana is part of India like rest of the other provinces.

LOL

i know . . i was just giving an example of how an overdose of sentiments can force you to do these things.

And those f**king Zee News, Aaj Tak, IndiaTV, ABP and all other news networks are not saying a word about this... WTF is happing in my country o_O

You guys know why your country is in such a mess ? Because of MISLEADING news TWISTED to suit Anti Hindooo india propaganda and paranoia by pak-establishment

That guy was a mentally unstable and you guys are showing your audience that it was some kind of religious hated !

I',mean i really Pity you guys and the guillable audience which read such news

According to Hindustan Times preliminary evidence suggests that Singh, who had a criminal record, had not gone home to Mau for the last year. He had been in a Sultanpur hotel after being in Lucknow Monday.

The IG said the man appeared to be mentally unstable and filed applications against his elder brother and father regularly. In one application, he said he would immolate himself in Lucknow but he disappeared before anyone could trace him. The police have found a mobile phone number that they will be investigating further as part of the evidence.
It appears then that the motivation was likely not political but that the man was unstable mentally and really should have been picked out of the crowd by security before such a horrific event could occur. What type of security these types of events have is unclear but they really should be well-guarded considering the political sensitivities of many onlookers.

LINK : bit. ly / 1mdXhkm

@Rajput_Pakistani @Umair Rehmani (Aviator) @Oscar @revolutionary mujahid

You guys know why your country is in such a mess ? Because of MISLEADING news TWISTED to suit Anti india propaganda and paranoia by pak-establishment

That guy was a mentally unstable and you guys are showing your audience that it was some kind of religious hated !

I',mean i really Pity you guys and the guillable audience which read such news

First thing , we should not heat up all such issues and here its about a person and whatever religion he belongs should be secondary. i think social economically reasons are behind such incidents.

First thing , we should not heat up all such issues and here its about a person and whatever religion he belongs should be secondary. i think social economically reasons are behind such incidents.

Did you saw how pak media reporting it ? Check them(urdu thread) ,I'am replying to it .

Back
Top Bottom