What's new

Man raped and beaten after being offered a lift

Isn't it possible the guy who wanted the lift could have been a Gay, the passive type?
Still if the others hadn't been gays, they would have kicked him out of the car...?:what:
Ahh well, I guess we need to build holes in Public washrooms to relieve the poles.:partay:

Sodomizing small boys is very prevalent in afganistan. None of them are gays, they have their own family. This is criminal.

I think this is the main fear of men, that they will be raped by other men one day if they dont stop the tide of gayness.
In reality, sexual orientation does not change much, and it is difficult for a heterosexual man to be gay(sexually and emotionally attracted toward other man) or vice versa.
Reminds me of the rape scene in pulp fiction.

You guys should read 'The kite runner' by khaled hosseini, if you havent already. Its a moving story with an interesting plot.

Sodomizing small boys is very prevalent in afganistan. None of them are gays, they have their own family. This is criminal.

Yeah but we're talking about Pakistan. Bacha Bazi is not common in Pakistan

isnt sodomy unislamic by nature ??

Yes, it's consider unislamic by most; however, the the first country in the world in modern times to legalize sodomy was the Ottoman Empire (unless you count Andorra which is just a microstate). They did it all the way back in the 1850s (1858 I believe), while sodomy was not definitively decriminalized in the US until 2003 with the Lawrence vs. Texas case.

As for me I have no problems with sodomy as long as it is consensual and does not happen in public...but I just wonder how the people on the Khilafat bandwagon would react to the fact that the caliphate was the first to decriminalize sodomy.

Back
Top Bottom