What's new

Man murdered mother-in-law in sexual assault so violent she bled to death

sickening...people should do mental evaluations before marrying their kids...

Disgusting person should just be hung...World can do without such sick bastards!

His name says it all

In such a tragedy you see this as the most important point??????? Sick!!!!!!!!!

@ topic : Every day there is a news of rape (mostly from my country)..... and when i hear such things It makes me feel " Ashamed for being a man"

The trouble is that sometimes these laws are too lenient. As somebody pointed out above, in Norway the maximum possible penalty is 21 years in prison, and that mass murderer who killed 90 children recently will walk free after 21 years. And I saw pictures of his ''cell'' where he would spend those 21 years - believe me, it looks like a better place to live than many law abiding people in the world can afford. He even has a personal computer hooked up.

In India until recently, the maximum possible penalty for rape was 10 years. (I think it has been doubled now.) I don't know about British laws, but I hope this person gets a life sentence.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that there is an efficient system of law and order in Europe, and that everybody is given a free and fair trial and judged impartially according to the law of the land. Those are all great attributes, and vital for a strong society. I'm only rueing the fact that they don't mete out harsher punishments for certain crimes - ones in which another human being has been brutalized so cruelly. The perpetrators of such crimes should never see the light of day again.
I guess it ends up being a cultural issue when it comes to finding the right punishment. If it were up to me, I'd have his body drawn and quartered, like they use to do in the middle ages.

Back
Top Bottom