What's new

Man fined for letting sister drive car in Saudi Arabia

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
A 17 year old man was fined 900 Saudi Riyal for allowing his sister to drive the family car in Saudi Arabia.

The woman, 23, was arrested by a police patrol, even though she was driving with her brother in the Eastern province of Qateef.

According to Gulf News, the police impounded the car for seven days and the woman was booked for breaking the rules of driving without a licence.

The case will be reviewed by an interior ministry agency.

I wholeheartedly support fining people for driving without license

Please friends, be reasonable -- it's the culture of Arabia --- which of course it it good, right and just - lets not suggest that the culture of arabia is what they call islam(Wahabism), that would be telling the truth and that would be wrong and bad - Mods will have close the thread

Ok if the woman broke the law fine her why punish her younger brother? Specially someone who is a minor? Or is it that a younger minor brother is a gaudian of an older adult sister

A 17 year old man was fined 900 Saudi Riyal for allowing his sister to drive the family car in Saudi Arabia.

The woman, 23, was arrested by a police patrol, even though she was driving with her brother in the Eastern province of Qateef.

According to Gulf News, the police impounded the car for seven days and the woman was booked for breaking the rules of driving without a licence.

The case will be reviewed by an interior ministry agency.

A 17 year-old kid is underage actually which means that he can't drive himself, another nice try :lol:

irani girl are u a nonmuslim living in iran ,because most of the comment and post u post are somewhat like anti islamic i believe,correct me if iam wrong

Iran is a Zoroastrian Republic mate no biggy :lol:

It shouldn't be applied to people that are not Wahhabi.

Oh yeah so the Majoos are exceptional? :rofl: what else you want? A Shawrma :lol:?

irani girl are u a nonmuslim living in iran ,because most of the comment and post u post are somewhat like anti islamic i believe,correct me if iam wrong

No I'm not Anti-Islamic. I'm not Anti any religion.

But women are allowed to drive in Islam.

The Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia , make their own rules has nothing to do with Islam or any religion.

This was in Eastern province of Qateef, which is Shia majority, That means SHIA women have to suffer because of these backward Wahhabis.

No I'm not Anti-Islamic. I'm not Anti any religion.

But women driving is allowed in Islam.

the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia , make their own rules has nothing to do with Islam or any religion. Plus many people in Saudi Arabia are NOT Wahhabi.

You dumb little Iranian Kazakh nomad pretending to be a women so your idiotic comments would be seen in a much lighter light.

Islam does not mention anything about driving dumbo, because cars (the automobile) is a new invention that is barely 130 years old!

Aside from that then your Twelver sect are the tiny minority. You only account to 8% of all Muslims worldwide while we Sunnis make up 90% of all Muslims and you and your absurd beliefs are largely seen as a outcasts.

Hence your name - rafida - deserter in Arabic. A name the fifth so-called inferable (LOL) Imam of your sect even referred to himself as.

Also nobody calls himself a "Wahhabi" that is a made up world. Hanbali is the right description which is 1 of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam.

The term is used today by many Sunni Muslims to refer to Shia Muslims who do not recognize Abu Bakr and his successors as having been legitimate rulers (Rashidun) of the early Muslim community. The Shi'a, in turn, may refer to Sunnis as "Bakris", "Nasibis" or "Wahhabi".
There is much debate of the exact origin of rafida; one example of an early instance is from the Maḥāsin of Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad Barqī, who died in 888 CE. A section of the Maḥāsin reveals occasions of the use of rafida ascribed to Ja'far al-Sadiq:
A man came to Ja'far al-Sadiq saying that someone had warned him against becoming a Rafidi and Ja'far replied "By God, this name which God has granted you is excellent, as long as you follow our teaching and do not attribute lies to us." Muhammad al-Baqir also mentioned an instance when he pointed at himself stating "I am one of the Rafida."[1]

Anyway still obsessed about us Arabs and Muslims I see. Your thread number 100 about Arabs. 3 just today.

You are a complete and utter joke as I already told you and many other users before.

:omghaha:

LOL, how does this news worth make a thread...i hope not to see threads on someone fart there in Arabia,but wait we have some delusional members here and it won't be a surprise....Seriously OP get a life,,,,

Back
Top Bottom