What's new

Man fined for beating puppy to death

Are you retarded? Or just trying to troll? I can bring instances of pakistanis being murdered during the London riots.

i am on topic. just trying to know if Australia has the same level of punishment for beating/torturing human as it has for animals

I do not understand how beating a dog to death in Australia will turn into a India-Pakistani human right violation thing, dude, you guys do have such a good imagination. The country is Asutralia and the person who commit this crime is a malaysian.

If you cannot give compassion to a smaller animal, how can one tell they are human?? I don't want to see any more Indo-pakistani agrument on this thread, there are about hundred other thread were about these topic, please don't start your flame here, pick another thread for trolling please, thank you

For Perth and Western Australia.

Yeah, 5 years, he got 5 years, but not hard time, he got banned for 5 year.
If this is not animal cruelty to the extreme i do not know what it is.

He should serve some sort of jail time but i think if he let the dog live rather than killing it instantly he would have gotten jail.

Wtf, why didn't he get jailed?

He should at least serve a few months.
So people should be jailed for killing animals now? :rolleyes:

What's next; people should be jailed for killing insects? Get a grip.

I do not advocate animal cruelty but I believe that the sentencing is adequate; 7500 USD fine and 5 years ban from owning a pet.

The guy was preparing his dinner (Malaysian style), why punish him? Didn't your Chinese mom teach you that while you were brought up in South East Asia?

He should serve some sort of jail time but i think if he let the dog live rather than killing it instantly he would have gotten jail.
No, he shouldn't be jailed; he didn't kill a human. He has been penalized and it is adequate.

Lot of animals die from the hands of humans. Get over it.

@KRAIT

Do people who kill animals for pleasure or above case, have tendency to become sociopaths or anti-social in future?

@KRAIT

Do people who kill animals for pleasure or above case, have tendency to become sociopaths or anti-social in future?
Lot of people kill animals for sport and they are normal in their personal lives. Your fear is misplaced.

Shih Tzu puppies look so cute

Shih-Tzu-Puppies.jpg

Jail isn't the answer. He needs counselling.

Keep the fine and force him to get counselling for 6 months on his dime. After 6 months he should be evaluated. He should be banned from having a pet for at least a decade while his brain heals from whatever problems he has.

Muslims need to stop following the arabs and their culture of hating dogs. Who gives a **** what arabs think about animals? Dogs were first domesticated in West Asia around the Zagros Mountain region (Iran/Iraq). Let them hate dogs, the rest of you muslims need to grow the fuu up. He says animals get treated differently in Malaysia and he's prolly correct, but that doesn't mean he's not a mental case. He needs to be counselled so he can change his asss backward mentality.

This type of cases happen every where.
Was it necessary to open such tread on a defence site ?

Apparently the Chinese sounding name got the better of him- :coffee:-

Well, he is a MALAYSIAN, and if this happen a lot and this particular case happen in MALAYSIA, i would probably not say a god damn word about it.

This is a case happened in Perth, WEST AUSTRALIA, which is CIVILIZED WESTERN COUNTRY. They have law prohibit killing DOMESTIC ANIMAL. The dog is not for food (As they will be illegal under Australia law) nor the Dog is not hunt for sport (Again, it will be illegal)

I don't care what did they do in Malaysia but when he is in Australia, PLEASE FOLLOW LOCAL law.

I am not even agruing if he's doing is any wrong, he IS wrong under Australia law, and he have been convicted but i just feel that's not enough punishment for him. I am not mad at him (Well, i am) but rather mad at the judge, i don't care if he have a Chinese name, Anglophone name or Islamic name, as long as he is in Australia, he is under Australian rule. If he don't like it, he can leave.

I cannot help if any of you perfer to live in Backward culture while still allowing domestic animal to be killed for food or for enjoyment. It's your choice to live in some Backward culture, it's not anybody fault. But once you move to a higher culture, please do not bring your backward caveman doing to us, we have enough.

their is fine for beating puppies but no one cares for people dying in drone attacks and in iraq afghanistan by american and nato butchers

I don't like dogs but this is cruel. that puppy was just a puppy.:bad:

Well, he is a MALAYSIAN, and if this happen a lot and this particular case happen in MALAYSIA, i would probably not say a god damn word about it.

This is a case happened in Perth, WEST AUSTRALIA, which is CIVILIZED WESTERN COUNTRY. They have law prohibit killing DOMESTIC ANIMAL. The dog is not for food (As they will be illegal under Australia law) nor the Dog is not hunt for sport (Again, it will be illegal)

I don't care what did they do in Malaysia but when he is in Australia, PLEASE FOLLOW LOCAL law.

I am not even agruing if he's doing is any wrong, he IS wrong under Australia law, and he have been convicted but i just feel that's not enough punishment for him. I am not mad at him (Well, i am) but rather mad at the judge, i don't care if he have a Chinese name, Anglophone name or Islamic name, as long as he is in Australia, he is under Australian rule. If he don't like it, he can leave.

I cannot help if any of you perfer to live in Backward culture while still allowing domestic animal to be killed for food or for enjoyment. It's your choice to live in some Backward culture, it's not anybody fault. But once you move to a higher culture, please do not bring your backward caveman doing to us, we have enough.
Are you implying that Malaysia is not a CIVILIZED country? It is probably more developed then your country.

Seriously?

That judge is probably not as sentimental as you are, which is good thing. Their is no room for sentiments in court rulings. They should be according to LAW.

The judge penalized the man or he didn't? He understands laws better then you do and that is why he is a judge.

Penality for taking animal life shouldn't be similar to that of human life. Try to understand this.

Back
Top Bottom