What's new

Man abuses Ishaq Dar at Washington Airport

Why are you blaming your leaders and generals when you have plenty of people on this forum who defended CPEC ? Please read all the CPEC sub-forum and look at all the clowns (PDF members) who supported it.

Don't get me wrong - the power plants, roads are all needed for Pakistan. But they need to be at the right price. It is obvious for an idiot like me who has not stepped on Pakistani soil that $47 billion or $55 billion is way too much money. $3 billion for a motorway in middle of Pakistan - please we are not building in coastal California
CPEC loans are accepted and set the rate of interest by the PMLN govt and they abuse that cash by starting lucrative construction/infrastructure projects and earning massive kickbacks............... what people can do..don't blame the Pakistani people or the Chinese. People don t know anything about the loan terms and conditions signed by our govt and plus if govt accepts Chinese terms and conditions of loans, why the heck they will stop giving money? .
America add India to the nuclear supplier group, but Pakistan is not acceptable ....why not? . Pakistan fought Afghan 1 and 2 for US, and What they get in return. US not interested in democracy in Pakistan. They only execute their interest and leave.
Now all of a sudden US has woken up again and new love affair started with Pakistan ...why??? cuz India is not following US foreign policy on Ukraine.... no condemnation of Russia in UN sittings.
US love to see dumb and stupid politicians like Nawaz or Bilawal in power or under the military. rule. They hate those Pakistani leaders who go against their policies.

I hope people do the same with every Fauji, in west these Fauji's can't do their Gunda gardi.

CPEC loans are accepted and set the rate of interest by the PMLN govt and they abuse that cash by starting lucrative construction/infrastructure projects and earning massive kickbacks............... what people can do..don't blame the Pakistani people or the Chinese. People don t know anything about the loan terms and conditions signed by our govt and plus if govt accepts Chinese terms and conditions of loans, why the heck they will stop giving money? .

You assume politicians can start the projects and your pussy cat generals do not have a veto over what goes on. Pakistani people are responsible because you blindly follow without asking questions. Go the CPEC forum and see the defense of CPEC by PDF members. I will give you a hint -- if you do not know the loan terms and conditions maybe you should not defend things

But then loans have to be never repaid, do they ? @HAIDER

You assume politicians can start the projects and your pussy cat generals do not have a veto over what goes on. Pakistani people are responsible because you blindly follow without asking questions. Go the CPEC forum and see the defense of CPEC by PDF members. I will give you a hint -- if you do not know the loan terms and conditions maybe you should not defend things

I don't even know why your street shitting pajeet a** is even on this thread, forget other things lol?

Wth does any of this has to do with you?

I am not much interested to read the loans terms and condition. But give you little example, our crook Finance minister who is the mastermind of signing loan terms with Chinese (maybe approval from our establishment) . This guy to control the dollar, pulled 60 million from CPEC loan and dump in the market to control the dollar hike ..... again adhocism and misuse of loans

Enjoy Dar stupid adventurism ..

PMLN guy shows up in true colors. Bas*ard showing up with flowers as if criminal Dar has accomplished some big feat. He is there with a begging bowl.

I am not much interested to read the loans terms and condition. But give you little example, our crook Finance minister who is the mastermind of signing loan terms with Chinese (maybe approval from our establishment) . This guy to control the dollar, pulled 60 million from CPEC loan and dump in the market to control the dollar hike ..... again adhocism and misuse of loans

Enjoy Dar stupid adventurism ..

Okay you had a crook as finance minister. At the end of the day your budget is to be presented to the Pakistani parliament. What does that make rest of you ?
I hope your budget is not a national secret like CPEC terms and conditions.

At the end of the day your budget is to be presented to the Pakistani parliament. I hope your budget is not a national secret like CPEC terms and conditions
Don t worry nothing is hidden from IMF or the world bank.

----Revolution----- is the only solution

Put Pajwa on corner

Nawaz & Maryem to AAG laga ker bhag gaiye

Ishaq dar came and move all his $$$$ over to foreign soil , he just came to conclude all the financial transactions

He was made financial minister to approve all Pending oversea Transactions

Pajwa can beat his chatti all day and sing songs , the criminals have stolen all wealth from Pakistan

Judges can go f themselves

Last edited:
Err ... I hope that was an attempt at sarcasm
no ... before or after every budget govt has to give complete financial disclosure to get the next tranch of loan... its US requirement and his financial institutions.

no ... before or after every budget govt has to give complete financial disclosure to get the next tranch of loan... its US requirement and his financial institutions.
you expect these crooks to be honest with the IMF

you expect these crooks to be honest with the IMF
Last time paid millions in penalty by Dar, caught his number fudging. Not going to take risks again. Hard to trust .. Dar has a criminal record ...

Back
Top Bottom