What's new

Mamata Kulkarni converts to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
those Nairobi terrorists from al shabaab asked her in the mall if she was a Muslim. She said yes and got saved.

Mamata The Yogini

1864267.jpg

There were reports that she converted to Islam and tied the knot with underworld kingpin Vijay ‘Vicky’ Goswami, and was settled out of the country. In 1997 Vicky was arrested in Dubai and sentenced for 25 years.

There was speculation about how she was unstable and going the Parveen Babi way. When she didn’t surface for years, the industry and her fans forgot all about her. Out of sight, out of mind.

After Hrs has uncovered that the actress, now in her early 40s, has apparently shifted to Nairobi, and is managing a real-estate and hotel business in Dubai. We chanced upon her blog. Can’t be sure if it is really her, but the pictures she has posted of herself seem to be proof enough.

According to the blog, Mamta has turned spiritual and written a book called Autobiography Of An Yogini (sic). Excerpts from blog...
Autobiography Of An Yogini by a Bollywood celebrity-turned-ascetic is a dedication of a devotee, a student to her Master, a Guru, who transformed a celebrity into an ascetic. This Man from the mountains... banished my many births of darkness and crowned me with a jewel called ‘enlightenment’.

This book is an eye-opener to many ignorants.
The above churned milk (book) was from the manthan (from my 12 years of spiritual endeavour/meditation).

Welcome to the religion of pure... All my best wishes for you. The day you converted, all your sins in the past would be unaccounted for. Jannat is a step away if you could restraint yourself the rest of your life.

Hope mallika sherawat converts too and start wearing burqa!

Yea everyone, lets hope on the happy horse wagon.

P.S....Not a single fcukk was given this day

Welcome to the religion of pure... All my best wishes for you. The day you converted, all your sins in the past would be unaccounted for. Jannat is a step away if you could restraint yourself the rest of your life.

Umm there is a later article which claims that she has become a devout Hindu. Are you referring to Hinduism as the "religion of the pure" :D

You as well may revert and all of your sins of the past will be accounted for . Its called karma. In Hinduism we don't b***sh*t anyone :D

Your hell and heaven is here in present. It's called karma. Don't be fooled trying to earn your angels.

Look if someone embraces Islam then they try to paint them as controversial or bad. But when same thing is done by Ponam Panday an Co. then they r painted as the Identity of Their Modality........

Sick enemies of Islam.

Who cares. People convert and leave religions every day. As we speak someone may have converted to Christianity or Islam or whatever. Why do some Muslims have to advertise their converts? is this some sort of game for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom