Reaction score
Country
United States
Geo Pakistan
Malik smells terror wave in Karachi

Malik smells terror wave in Karachi - geo.tv
January 28, 2013 - Updated 1553 PKT
Print this story

ISLAMABAD: There is a possibility of a massive wave of terrorism to hit Karachi from the first week of February, however, Taliban are not involved in it, warned Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday.

Speaking to media here, Rehman Malik directed Sindh government and intelligence agencies to utilize all their potential to avert the imminent threat of terrorism in the financial hub.

He said a foreign hand and some banned outfits are involved in Karachi violence, but not the Taliban.

Malik said, soon, he would convene a high-level meeting of LEAs and intelligence agencies to chalk out a comprehensive strategy on Karachi situation.

Everyone knows target killers are 24/7 on the loose in karachi nithing new in it, malik only did this drama to scare off pmln dharna

Geo Pakistan

Print this story

ISLAMABAD: There is a possibility of a massive wave of terrorism to hit Karachi from the first week of February, however, Taliban are not involved in it, warned Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday.

Speaking to media here, Rehman Malik directed Sindh government and intelligence agencies to utilize all their potential to avert the imminent threat of terrorism in the financial hub.

He said a foreign hand and some banned outfits are involved in Karachi violence, but not the Taliban.

Malik said, soon, he would convene a high-level meeting of LEAs and intelligence agencies to chalk out a comprehensive strategy on Karachi situation.

It means everything is going to be organized by this nai ka bacha kuta Malik. He is a threat to National Security.

Geo Pakistan

Print this story

So Taliban not involved than their is only another option none other than MQM the ultimate terrorist party

As Interior Minister he should deploy paramilitary in Karachi if not already.

Off topic: Does anybody think Rehman Malik looks Egyptian? I've never thought of him as a Pakistani he looks like a north African or Egyptian to me.

The joker clown is at it again doing what he does best! this guy should have his own comedy show

Geo Pakistan

Print this story

Shouldn't this guy be focused on his buddies assassin gang aka the MQM? I've met people from Sindh. They ALL tell horror stories about the 'owner' of the MQM, that he and his people are terrorist, they kill anyone for the sake of their political reasons and force the city residents into anything. That's so messed up and in a way, its terrorism. And this guy is here bs'ing his way into blaming others!!!

Geo Pakistan

Print this story

Good finding Mr Home minister...Now next step is for you to stop it..There is no point in disclosing your secret in public....

I hate people giving credit to this stupid.....
our intelligence agencies work hard to provide him sources and he ruin their work by adressing them in public...
and we all consider his a brave and great guy...
he should be a street hawker...
shouting on street what he listen from nearby....:hitwall:

Mr.loose tongue malik should tell his people about the steps he is taking to stop this attack.

He was worried about shahrukh khan.
Now he has got opportunity to save the lives of his own people in pakistan. Lets see if he passes this time, or fails as usual.

As Interior Minister he should deploy paramilitary in Karachi if not already.

Off topic: Does anybody think Rehman Malik looks Egyptian? I've never thought of him as a Pakistani he looks like a north African or Egyptian to me.

It's his wavy, curly hair :azn: I often have wondered that too

He looks like a spherical idiot to me. Meaning, he looks like an idiot any way you look at him!! :P

Back
Top Bottom