What's new

Malaysian Police beat ethnic Indian man to death

It is saddening whether racially motivated or not police force can't torture somebody to death no matter what the reasoning is given.

Condolence to the deceased and his family.
We can just wish that there will be a fair investigation by the MY government.
Racial tension is no good for any country.

Seems like Malaysian police are nothing but uncivilized racist thugs.

Slow down before you throw that accusation of racism. Thousands of people are killed as a result of police brutality in India every year, and millions of dalit children are enslaved to heavy duty labor. Don't you think this is much worse racism?

Wait for the investigation.

Slow down before you throw that accusation of racism. Thousands of people are killed as a result of police brutality in India every year, and millions of dalit children are enslaved to heavy duty labor. Don't you think this is much worse racism?[

Stop talking nonsense and start talking with statistics.We know our police is $hit,that's why there were protests in Delhi.But don't use that excuse to put a lid on racist attitude of Malay police.

Wait for the investigation.

Yeah right,And who does the investigation.

It's funny that you all keep throwing the "racist" word without knowing that the Malaysia Police is formed by Malay , Chinese and Indian race just like the country . Malay and Chinese people here faced such police brutality cases before also. It's about the Police against civilian , i hope those Police who involved will be punish for their unacceptable action asap.

Agree, it is actually for the best interest of the MY government to conduct a transparent investigation ASAP.

It's funny that you all keep throwing the "racist" word without knowing that the Malaysia Police is formed by Malay , Chinese and Indian race just like the country . Malay and Chinese people here faced such police brutality cases before also. It's about the Police against civilian , i hope those Police who involved will be punish for their unacceptable action asap.

I used to have a very different image of Malaysia before A1Kaid our Pakistani friend here decided to show us what Malaysia is really all about by starting so many threads about ethnic and raicl tensions in Malaysia. Thanks to him , people on this forum can get more knowledge about Malaysia.

In spite of all efforts by the Pakistani OP , I still have faith in Malaysian civil society that they will look into such incidents and try to do something about them. Malysian civil society is enlightened I believe.

the indians in malaysia are tamils right? i am not their biggest fan but this behavior is not good

You are most likely correct. And all the Tamils I know are proud of not being able to speak Hindi. The only way for the rest of Indians to talk to them is using English. Without the English language, India would break up.

the indians in malaysia are tamils right? i am not their biggest fan but this behavior is not good

What are u trying to imply perfectly? My grandad from mothers side, was the captain of British Malaysian Army. My mom's own sister was married to a person in Malaysia. They imply there are perfectly fine, but face ethnic issues. These are understandable.
But it would be good, if u light me up more, about behaviour?

I used to have a very different image of Malaysia before A1Kaid our Pakistani friend here decided to show us what Malaysia is really all about by starting so many threads about ethnic and raicl tensions in Malaysia. Thanks to him , people on this forum can get more knowledge about Malaysia.

In spite of all efforts by the Pakistani OP , I still have faith in Malaysian civil society that they will look into such incidents and try to do something about them. Malysian civil society is enlightened I believe.

Malaysia have some problems, but they arent equivalent to many problamatic countries. Ethnic Indians are well off. That creates some problems out there. So it doesnt mean, they are racist and intolent. Its a good nations. Problem occurs, which nation dont have problems?
My relations are living there, and they are good.

What are u trying to imply perfectly? My grandad from mothers side, was the captain of British Malaysian Army. My mom's own sister was married to a person in Malaysia. They imply there are perfectly fine, but face ethnic issues. These are understandable.
But it would be good, if u light me up more, about behaviour?

Malaysia have some problems, but they arent equivalent to many problamatic countries. Ethnic Indians are well off. That creates some problems out there. So it doesnt mean, they are racist and intolent. Its a good nations. Problem occurs, which nation dont have problems?
My relations are living there, and they are good.

Okay. Good to know. Yet, I thank the Pakistani OP for bringing out Malaysia' problems in the open for us to see.

Back
Top Bottom