What's new

Malaysian Air Force chief visits HAL chalet to discuss fleet support

Brother we don't use China's technology and there help to build Tejas we are starting two new manufacturing lines to produce Tejas in large number and we also don't need China's permission to export our Tejas like you have to :lol::D
we have different approach than India, IAF wants complete project finishes so that took to so long to complete LCA/Tejas, there is too much foreign tech on Tejas from west/USA,if USA order you to not to export to any particular opposing country for USA, then you should obey USA/west @Vijit Gupta :p:;):enjoy:

Brother we don't use China's technology and there help to build Tejas we are starting two new manufacturing lines to produce Tejas in large number and we also don't need China's permission to export our Tejas like you have to :lol::D
don't use Chinese technology but use indigenous French and Israeli technology along with indigenous American engine.Amazing

there help to build Tejas we are starting two new manufacturing lines to produce Tejas in large number
And how long to build a manufacturing facilities to produce Tejas, and what country helping you on that matter, my estimates is to build production facilities for Tejas to be completed in 3-4 years at minimum @Vijit Gupta

we have different approach than India, IAF wants complete project finishes so that took to so long to complete LCA/Tejas, there is too much foreign tech on Tejas from west/USA,if USA order you to not to export to any particular opposing country for USA, then you should obey USA/west @Vijit Gupta :p:;):enjoy:
no no please india has independent foreign policy and siri modi gs 56 inch boobie down bow to anyone;

they continue import oil from iran even after us sanction!!

https://www.voanews.com/south-central-asia/india-has-ended-iranian-oil-imports-ambassador-says

jay modi ki!

Well one of them is sukhoi manufacturing line which will free by September when Hal will deliver last sukhoi. so, India is going to use it for production of Tejas and second one is for trainer aircraft and will also been used for production of Tejas for export
Not possible your Tejas mostly using western tech/philosophy/concepts/ then Russian tech/philosophy/concepts there is no way that can use MKI production line for Tejas, if you (i assume) try to reequip MKI production lines with western tech/tools to produce Tejas then i assume its takes much longer then you assume, new production line for Tejas production will ready sooner then if you try to reequip MKI production line for Tejas @Vijit Gupta

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Malaysia is going to buy Tejas.
And I don't see any Pakistani comments on this because they don't get anything to abuse India and modi

NO!!!!!! they went to read the RIOT act to HAL, for their poor performance in maintaining the serviceability and availability of the Su30MKM fleet that HAL is responsible for. Bring home the message to HAL, that they need to get their act together and sort things out ASAP. The message, needed to be delivered in person to illustrate the displeasure of the Malaysian Airforce directly on HAL !!!!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom