What's new

Malaysia Defence & Economy Forum

Woow ... with this UAV .... our TUDM can easily fly to watch all military activities over Natuna islands without detected ...:woot: [/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHA Good luck with that, Natuna are equip with state of the art Master T radar and VERA NG passive radar, with F-16 guarding the sky of natuna, small chances there are flight we don't know about

All are made in Malaysia .. Better performance and accuracy (tested) than to SS series ..........:-)

SME Ordnance P0923 Carbine Rifle

License : Colt APC (Advanced Piston Carbine) 5.56mm Carbine Rifle & M203 Grenade Launchers
b3wizl.jpg

2v3k8k5.jpg

SME Ordnance CM901-16A & CM902-16 7.62mm Rifle

License : Colt CM901 & CM902 7.62mm Rifle

b3wizl.jpg

2a841mr.jpg

MPA and Upgrades
Marhalim AbasApril 21, 2018Malaysia - RMAF

KUALA LUMPUR: No contracts for the upgrades of the Nuri, Hawks and Hercules were signed at the recently concluded DSA 2018 although it was promised ahead of the show. However Indonesian Aerospace the manufacturer of RMAF CN-235s was awarded a three year MRO contract by the government.

What’s interesting is that the MRO contract provided for the conversion of three out of the six CN-235 transporters in service into MPAs. The seventh CN-235 is configured for VIP transport. The eight aircraft was written off after it ditched near Kuala Selangor in Dec. 2016.

AMASCOS.jpg

Thales AMASCOS workstation on board the Indonesian Navy CN235 MPA displayed at LIMA 2015.

However the conversion program will depend on the availibility of funds and the government has yet to indicate when money will be allocated. Indonesian Aerospace says that it will fit the Thales AMASCOS system on the CN-235s. No word however whether this will be brand new ones or the ones fitted on the King Airs.

CN235.jpg

CN235 MPA of TNI-AL displayed at LIMA 2015.

Indonesian Aerospace has marketed new built CN-235 MPAs to Malaysia for some time now. The conversion program might well be the second prize

— Malaysian Defence

Tiada akar rotan pun jadi, Malays bole tak de wang pakcik

MPA and Upgrades
Marhalim AbasApril 21, 2018Malaysia - RMAF

KUALA LUMPUR: No contracts for the upgrades of the Nuri, Hawks and Hercules were signed at the recently concluded DSA 2018 although it was promised ahead of the show. However Indonesian Aerospace the manufacturer of RMAF CN-235s was awarded a three year MRO contract by the government.

What’s interesting is that the MRO contract provided for the conversion of three out of the six CN-235 transporters in service into MPAs. The seventh CN-235 is configured for VIP transport. The eight aircraft was written off after it ditched near Kuala Selangor in Dec. 2016.

AMASCOS.jpg

Thales AMASCOS workstation on board the Indonesian Navy CN235 MPA displayed at LIMA 2015.

However the conversion program will depend on the availibility of funds and the government has yet to indicate when money will be allocated. Indonesian Aerospace says that it will fit the Thales AMASCOS system on the CN-235s. No word however whether this will be brand new ones or the ones fitted on the King Airs.

CN235.jpg

CN235 MPA of TNI-AL displayed at LIMA 2015.

Indonesian Aerospace has marketed new built CN-235 MPAs to Malaysia for some time now. The conversion program might well be the second prize

— Malaysian Defence

Tiada akar rotan pun jadi, Malays bole tak de wang pakcik

You know that Malaysian military is facing budget cuts right? It's all over the news. Probably the billion dollar contract is a just a media op while in reality, it is going to be another mega corruption scandal which of course will go unresolved, much like 1MDB.

You know that Malaysian military is facing budget cuts right? It's all over the news. Probably the billion dollar contract is a just a media op while in reality, it is going to be another mega corruption scandal which of course will go unresolved, much like 1MDB.
in term of transparency this village still a thousand decades behind everyone, many would kiss everyone authority *** for summ of cake bite, a country still controling by single party and media sensor, you never get a better example then this village, be ready for another impact on corruption scandal LOL

Hahahaha ... You make one of the biggest joke in this forum when talked about transparency, democracy etc ....and it will make me laughing because it came from members from the failed state .....:cheesy:

I am afraid that you are drinkers of water from Citarum river .. one of most polluted and dirtiest river in the world .... so, no wonder that there is "a permanent brain damage" that can make your mind "uncontrollable" and your bodies are full of "parasites" ....:woot:

Refer to old proverb ----> " Dalam Badan yang sehat terdapat Akal atau Pikiran yang sehat juga" ...

Last edited:
Hahahaha ... You make one of the biggest joke in this forum when talked about transparency, democracy etc ....and it will make me laughing because it came from members from the failed state .....:cheesy:

I am afraid that you are drinkers of water from Citarum river .. one of most polluted and dirtiest river in the world .... so, no wonder that there is "a permanent brain damage" that can make your mind "uncontrollable" and your bodies are full of "parasites" ....:woot:

Refer to old proverb ----> " Dalam Badan yang sehat terdapat Akal atau Pikiran yang sehat juga" ...

failed from masturbated brit's collony #ups, come on you are not malay right, you wont get a penny for make this bombastis thread. You just mocking two side, enjoy the parade bro LoL wkkkkk......

my be you can fix your head betwen citarum or ciliwung by the way... a lot of penicilin will do

ni anak ngomongin polusi, psikis ni masalah ada di negeri dia polusi air ma sungai, kita tahu negara mana yg polusi airnya sampai gila gilaan gara2 industrialisasi kelewat batas, dah lama2 buka kedok dia

He is just a china lover glodok bankrupt electronic seller. Everyone in here knows that already.

He is just a china lover glodok bankrupt electronic seller. Everyone in here knows that already.
just not over do with this shit guys, make him more arouse and jerking everywere, let him die lonely slowyly and pittyfull

helllowww koh @UMNOPutra masih di forum malaysia cari.com.my ?

akun nya msh yg dulu @JF_Pratama aka @pembisikmaut aka @thanawat

malaysians used to say "sihat" not sehat and "fikiran" not pikiran

:victory::victory::victory:

helllowww koh @UMNOPutra masih di forum malaysia cari.com.my ?

akun nya msh yg dulu @JF_Pratama aka @pembisikmaut aka @thanawat

malaysians used to say "sihat" not sehat and "fikiran" not pikiran

:victory::victory::victory:
Lol, hey mado why not you post his picture here and his address as well, perhaps i could meet him and treat him a cup of coffee wink wink

Lol, hey mado why not you post his picture here and his address as well, perhaps i could meet him and treat him a cup of coffee wink wink

well ....you can find him at here > https://mforum1.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=154

just search username @pembisikmaut or @thanawat

I think you should not doxx people
and also there is possibility that you are doxxing wrong person
btw mod can delete my comment (this) because OOT.
and also to umnoboy you know that you can post malaysia related stuff here without mentioning Indonesia, this thread is created special for you

he was here for troll only just like he did in malaysian forum , he troll malaysia -ketuanan melayu-umno-angkatan tentera malaysia [ATM]

Last edited:
OVERSEAS PROJECTS (By Malaysian Developers)
Conservatory Melbourne
Developer: UEM Sunrise Berhad

9-23_mackenzie_st.jpg

conservatory-melbourne-sitepoint.png

DSA 2018 : Modernizing the Malaysian Army

At DSA 2018, the Malaysian Armed Forces explained Army Recognition how they are transforming into a balanced, conventional war-fighting force, and is now implementing new technologies, such as a new network-centric command center showcased at DSA 2018. The Malaysian Army’s (Tentera Darat Malaysia, TD) transformation into a conventional-warfare force is almost complete in structural terms, and is set to receive new 105LG1 artillery systems from Nexter (France).

Back
Top Bottom